Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
asadyusoff9

FIFA points store on iphone FUT

My brother and I have not been able to connect with the fifa points store on my ipod touch and because of this missed the chance to get the happy hour packs. 3 days after I still can't connect. Can someone please help (This is the fifa 13 FUT game on iphone not xbox, ps3 or pc)

Keeper
asadyusoff9

Re: Not able to buy fifa points [ pls reply ]

I also have the same problem EA can you please fix this

Keeper
decorounce

everyone has the same problem, it would be fitting if ea would fix this issue and introduce a 2 hour happy hour exlcusively for iOS with fifa points on a 20% cut price for the inconvenience. They have to understand that now with the iOS ultimate team that people who dont have access to the other platforms want a in game experience like the others

Keeper
decorounce

Re: FIFA points store on iphone FUT

i have done everything i can to try and contact ea about this and no reply:/

eakennedy
Topics: 9
XP: 176
Solutions: 918

Hi folks,

We are currently investigating a few issues with FIFA point purchases on the iPad store. We will update you as soon as  more information is available about this.

Thank you for your patience.

Keeper
danielf26

Just wanted to add as well that I cannot purchase any FIFA points. This is especially annoying when "packs" deals are giong on and I cannot buy the points necessary to obtain the pack. Please resolve.

Keeper
bobbyb223

Can't purchase fifa13 points

Everytime I got to buy them it says " you have experienced fifa error code NU2001" and tells me to go on a help link that is not there??  

How do I get it so I can just buy the points!

Keeper
mbas14

I have this game on my IPad and the ultimate team mode when ever I try to enter the STORE to bay points it always say that it's not available but at first it was available. What can I do get to the STORE  and bay points again 

Keeper
caeasar10

This only goes to show that EA doesn't give a **bleep** about us iOS users. Lets see if EA will make it up for those who wanted to buy packs during the 86 Messi happy hour period, and couldn't because of this issue.

Keeper
null

FIFA 13 Store not working

[ Edited ]

Hello,

i am not able to access the FIFA store as I get an error message for several days.

please help...I can't play ultimate team until i buy more points and go to the auction.

Thanks,

Mike.