Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
Accepted Solution

My ea account is locked

I forgot my security question and it locked my account what do I do?
Sentinel

Re: My ea account is locked

Contact EA live support,

Sentinel

[ Edited ]

Hey larlfc3,

As ya93sin mentioned, by contacting us directly we should be able to assisting you with your security questions issue. This can be done  by logging in here. Once done you will have your account verified by our customer service team, so that we can deal with your account security issue.

You can do this via web chat or phone call, hope this helps.

Keeper

my ea account has been stolen wat do i do 

Topics: 74
XP: 2,820
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 5,167

Please contact an Advisor for assistance with this:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Keeper

hello my account locked

Keeper

I need help 

Keeper

hi my account got locked

Topics: 200
XP: 5,826
Solutions: 4,371

Here on Answers HQ we cannot assist you in unlocking your FUT account, we can point you in the right direction on unlocking your profile and getting back in like normal. If you forgot your secret question when logging into the FUT Website, try these steps.

If you have access to your trusted device: Go to the FUT website and login. FUT Login - Click this link When you are asked for your secret question, click on "Forgot answer" Next, you'll need to login to your trusted device and load FIFA 14. Once you enter the Ultimate Team game mode, you will be prompted to create a new secret question.

If you don't have access to your trusted device: You will need to contact a game advisor for help as there isn't anything that you can do to unlock your profile. Click the following link and contact an EA games adviser EA Help - Contact us link

MorningTimeCloud, Senior EA Forum Moderator & Answer HQ Hero.

Click Accept As Solution and XP if a post was helpful / solved your problem or question. View my Answer HQ and EA Forums profiles here + more.

Do you want to help here on Answer HQ? Check out the Answer HQ Academy. Make sure you don't break rules, please read the Rules and Guidelines.