Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
EA_Ursula
XP: 1,704
Solutions: 2,825

My Pro Player disappeared

[ Edited ]

Players with FIFA 13 early access have reported their Pro Player being lost once they gain access to the full version of the game. 

You should still have access to all the data from your Pro Player progress, but you will need to recreate him. Under your unlocks, you will see all of the data, stats, and Game Face settings from your Pro Player created in the Early Access period.

In some cases, the Pro Player data remains unavailable. Please use the Contact Us button to get in touch with an EA Games Advisor

Source: https://help.ea.com/article/help-my-fifa-13-pro-player-is-gone

Keeper
skatelet

EDIT VIRTUAL PRO: CLUB!

[ Edited ]

Hey,

Just got fifa 13, and realize that you can only use your pro or "vp" in career mode or in a club (that let's you access pro ranked as well).

In fact you have a different pro for each of those.

What i would like to know is, when you edit your pro, the club assignment field is locked. Like an accomplishment.

Does anybody know if you can unlock it and how? Would that allow you to use your in other mode like head 2 head or kick off?

Keeper
proruggerdude

early access pro player

had fifa 13 early access, built up my pro payer, and now i have got the full game my pro player is not there all the other saves are there but my pro player

Keeper
manu23

Virtual pro into career mode

So, when I go into career mode as a player, why can't I bring in my online virtual pro like in Fifa 12?

Acolyte
judgmenttrooper

Re: Virtual pro into career mode

you have to unlock team selection I think atm its locked . but i dunno how :smileyvery-happy:

Keeper
manu23

right on.

Keeper
manu23

where is it on the menu?

Keeper
caab005

questions about my pro

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Just one quick question, like in Fifa 11 and 12 you can be able to create your virtual pro, put him in exhibition games and play and improve your stats online and offline. Is the ONLY way to improve the pro you've created in the online game modes of being in a club playing with friends and drop in games? OR can I be able to take my player I've created and play OFFLINE?

Sentinel
rapazportugues7

Re: my pro

You have 2 Virtual Pros in Fifa 13.
One of them online in Pro seasons
The other offline in Career Mode, Player Mode only (not available in manager mode)
They both have separate stats and don't carry over to one another.
Many people are upset about this.
Fifa is trying to make online a better gaming experience is their answer to me on the phone
Sentinel
rapazportugues7

It is NOT possible to bring your virtual pro from online to career mode. The locked team selection you see on your online Pro is for joining or creating a club and then your team slot will be filled out.
Offline career mode Virtual Pro is completely separate and you can only do so in Player Career Mode and not Manager mode