Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
jilly200

My Fifa Keeps Crashing on PC

Hi There,

I recently bought fifa 13 and it keeps crashing. I can Sim matches on Managers mode but i cannot pklay as it crashes straight away and brings it back to the main menu then u restart all over again but keeps happening. How can i solve this? I have uninstall and reinstall twice but problems keeps happening. I have checked for updates and repair crack or corrupt files thru origin but still happening. Its very annoying.

Please help...

Keeper
whmoon0221

Re: My Fifa Keeps Crashing on PC

Try uninstalling it. Then download it again.

Keeper
ghensberg

@jilly200 - Did you manage to fix this issue? I just got FIFA 13 and am having the same issue. As soon as I try to play a match, it crashes.

Keeper
thfcdrgonzo

i never used to have any crashes but in the last few days it crashs to desktop on pretty much any online mode.

Keeper
null

For anyone who is having trouble with the FIFA 13 crashing right before you try to play a match just right click on the FIFA 13 application on your desktop, scroll down to properties, click on the compatibility tab and then at the bottom click on the box marked as "Run this program as administrator". This should fix your problem.

Keeper
saptesh1988

I tried and ticked the box "Run as an administrator". Now if i click on play it does not open FIFA 13 at all... It has been now from bad to worse.. :/