Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
marsioroulette

Re: My Fifa 13 ultimate team account has been hacked

[ Edited ]

This game and this EA.... I hate this I'm tired, when my game is always disconnecting... and stupid bugs.. and i cant buy fifa points... ea whats up!the game is not worth the money! how much can you have to wait? you do not care about your customers

Keeper
skuseyboy15

but i have already been hacked and i want my players back i had about 7k and most of the alright players in the BPL 

lennon,hernandez,lampard,oscar,dembele,vorm,lescott,cahill,david luiz,dzecko,a johnson and more players rated between 83 and 76

Keeper
benjirules081

My Ultimate team got hacked yester day was really annoyed because I had Ronaldo, Alonso Ribery, Neymar and Zlatan Ibrahimovic in form I also had 3 million fifa coins please help

Keeper
camibeast7

Me too this is bull**bleep** i had falcao,benzema,alonso,fabregas,pique,puyol,ronaldo and ozil. There not doing anything to help us theyre just sitting there doing nothing.

Keeper
dazza18

hi guys ive just been hacked this morninh this absolute bs and the ea help desk is poor

Keeper

Sametithing happens to me and I can't play online should I change my password 

Keeper
scotishboy1234

how do u change ur security question on xbox

Keeper
pugslayer22

i had a team just like that and was hacked i sold them got fabregas busquets coentrao and navas then got hacked now i dont know what to do

Keeper
mcturdnfries

I lost Benzema, casillas, falcao, piqué, jordi alba, pepe, inform andriano, ozil, fabregas, cabinet alonso and kaka, I just changed my password but I need my players back ASAP
Keeper
23storyz

we should all sue EA for compramising our acc and not doing nothing about it for all we know it might of been one of them 

F@#K this iwant my players back and compensation for having to wait for who knows how long.....