Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
hatooma1

My FIFA 13 does not connect to EA server

my location in Egypt  and i bought the FIFA 13 online download from UK with ORIGIN and i try many times to go online and with no hope Please help me

Keeper
mcfcdaniel

Re: My FIFA 13 does not connect to EA server

Same problem here.

When are EA going to sort out the frigging servers? They've been down for ages. When I spend my cash on a game I expect it to work and not to 'half work' as it does right now. I don't like playing it on single player, it's too easy and too boring, the whole reason I bought it was to play online so if I can't do that then what is the point?

EA say it's the masses of people online at once putting 'strain' on the servers. Well all I have to say to that is... get a shedload more servers you greasy, greedy knaves. We paid for them by buying the game so stop scrimping and dragging your heels and put the customer first for once in your lives, Just because you have our money doesn't mean your job is done.

Mind you, in a few years you will only pull the plug on the server for good as you have done with many of your old titles, making them unplayable online. Again it is EA counting the pennies at the gamers expense. If we buy a game we expect it to work, always. I have some old EA games that you have canned the servers to, granted I didn't play them that often but I always come back to my old games for a play, so what gives EA the right to shut the server down? It doesn't matter if for argument sake only 10 people still play the game online, they paid for that service by shelling out on the title and should be entitled to what they bought in the entirety. Alternatively, anyone who bought any of the games affected by discontinuing online services should be reimbursed half the price they paid for the game seeing as EA have taken the other half back.

EA and Dice especially are conglomerate whores who only care about getting the cash in hand, FIFA 13 was rushed and is full of bugs yet they won't take responsibility for it, self righteous assholes. I was told by the EA Origin technical support that it was my 'poor' internet that was restricting me from  connecting to the EA servers, well **bleep**, I didn't realize that my fibre optic broadband and living right at the exchange was such a bad thing- I've always had amazing broadband speed so yet again that is EA politely telling me "We have you'r money now **bleep** off back to the shed peasant."

If EA don't start looking after their customers then they will lose them, I for one won't buy any more of their titles until they start prioritizing customers over cost cutting. Take note EA.

Keeper
johnofarhee

[ Edited ]

Yes we are all going through it right now... Checking every 5 minutes since I got home 30 minutes ago.
I hate it when EA comes up with jokes like these.

--EDIT-- (12:47AM 12.06.2012)

Working for me now.

Lookout
avbros3

My game can't activate becasue of EA servers! 

http://i.imgur.com/tNURa.png

Keeper
mouschelsea

plz EA , i cant connect to servers

ORIGIN -ID : mouschelsea

Keeper
3plem

[ Edited ]

Ea not doing something about this!

I only hope that all my accoplishments are recorded so that when i come back on stream my XP Points Look Good!

[Script Removed - Admin.]

Keeper
agervold1981

Hi

Same problem here. Switching back and forth between FIFA 12 and 13. Fifa 12 runs without any problems whatsoever, FIFA13 is dead. When playing it is like in slow motion.

Also, filed a support case - haven't hear a word from EA. COME ON GODDAMMIT!

Really frustrating. Anyone up for PES13?

Keeper
tariq4522

Re: My FIFE 13 does not connect to EAI server

McDaniel wrote:

Same problem here.

When are EAI going to sort out the frigging servers? They've been down for ages. When I spend my cash on a game I expect it to work and not to 'half work' as it does right now. I don't like playing it on single player, it's too easy and too boring, the whole reason I bought it was to play online so if I can't do that then what is the point?

EA say it's the masses of people online at once putting 'strain' on the servers. Well all I have to say to that is... Get a saddled more servers you greasy, greedy knaves. We paid for them by buying the game so stop scrimping and dragging your heels and put the customer first for once in your lives, Just because you have our money doesn't mean your job is done.

Mind you, in a few years you will only pull the plug on the server for good as you have done with many of your old titles, making them unplayable online. Again it is EA counting the pennies at the gamers expense. If we buy a game we expect it to work, always. I have some old EA games that you have canned the servers to, granted I didn't play them that often but I always come back to my old games for a play, so what gives EA the right to shut the server down? It doesn't matter if for argument sake only 10 people still play the game online, they paid for that service by shelling out on the title and should be entitled to what they bought in the entirety. Alternatively, anyone who bought any of the games affected by discontinuing online services should be reimbursed half the price they paid for the game seeing as EA have taken the other half back.

EA and Dice especially are conglomerate whores who only care about getting the cash in hand, FIFA 13 was rushed and is full of bugs yet they won't take responsibility for it, self righteous assholes. I was told by the EA Origin technical support that it was my 'poor' internet that was restricting me from  connecting to the EA servers, well **bleep**, I didn't realize that my fibre optic broadband and living right at the exchange was such a bad thing- I've always had amazing broadband speed so yet again that is EA politely telling me "We have you'r money now **bleep** off back to the shed peasant."

If EA don't start looking after their customers then they will lose them, I for one won't buy any more of their titles until they start prioritizing customers over cost cutting. Take note EA.

Keeper
MrDarkneeeS

Re: My FIFE 13 does not connect to EAI server

i'm from egypt and have server proplem too
http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/fifa-13-server-proplem/m-p/362846#U362846
it's fair when isay that it's last time i bought a game

Keeper

what should I do to make it connect?