Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
tommonk95

Manager tasks ultimate team

I have completed all of my manager tasks on ultimate team but it hasn't gave me the free pack

Keeper
lvlatt13

Manager Tasks Glitch

I've completed multilple tournament matches, but the FUT does not recognize the completion in the manager task list so I can't get my gold pack. A little help please. I've contacted EA multiple times about the issue and I was finally told to post here.

Acolyte
tristankoks

Re: Manager tasks ultimate team

Don't do the tournament online it's the offline tournament mate
Keeper
xetacion

Completed all manager tasks but didn't get gold pack

I completed all manager tasks and it told me that I have gold pack waiting but when I went to "My packs" it said "There are currently no packs available it this category". Anyone had this problem?

Acolyte
memeucu

Manager Tasks

I just complete all manager tasks (12/12) but I didn't take my Gold Pack. What's the problem about that?

Keeper
lamovan

Re: Completed all manager tasks but didn't get gold pack

What is the solution? Have the same problem. :smileysad:(

Keeper
lamovan

12 manager tasks completed - no gold package

Hello,

I´ve completed all manager tasks but didn't get gold pack. Playing on PC.

Is possible its because its my second try of playing Fifa Ultimate? I´ve complet deleted my first team.

Please, answer. I really want gold package. I got it when I´ve played Fifa Ultimate for the first time.

Thank you

Keeper
lamovan

Re: 12 manager tasks completed - no gold package

ANSWER please!

Keeper
davidvh92

Doe's it matter because after I did the online tournament it said 12/12 completed, "Congrats you now get a gold pack blah blah" But I don't have one. My packs isn't an option, there's just bronze, silver, gold, special, Season pass but no my packs.

Keeper
fcdazzler

I've just been on the live chat after having this problem as well as not getting my ultimate edition weekly packs and also having to reset my password everytime I log on to FUT. They have referred it to the Expert team who will apparently fix these problems.

If you're having any issues I think the best thing to do is go on live chat. I'll let you know if they sort the issue, don't want everyone wasting their time!