Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
djeserantalya

Invalid email or origin id!

Hi EA

My name is eser, i have 2 fifa 2013 game and 2 origin account. but second one when i want to login it is showing "invalid email or origin id" what we can do for this? my first account mail adres [edit: email address removed] second one [edit: email address removed] i buy it for my small brother before he banned also now totally we cant login please can you help us soon? maybe someone steal!

for contact please send answer to ; [edit: email address removed]

Thanks a Lot!

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,912
Solutions: 1,922

Re: Invalid email or origin id!

Only Customer support has the needed tools and permissions to deal with account related enquireries.
This unfortunately means people here on Answer HQ will not be able to help you directly and I can only advice to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors.

Contact a Game Advisor...

Here's how:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----