Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
just2sikk
Accepted Solution

[IMPORTANT} don't know origin account password or password to associated email

[ Edited ]

FIFA 13 has managed to sign itself into an origin account that I didn't know existed and don't remember creating, so obviously I don't know what the password for the account is. To accompany this the email it is associated with no longer exists so I can't access it to redeem the accounts password... Ideally I want to either be able to associate my fifa 13 with a different origin account or at least change the associated email so I can find out my password!

please help cause this is so aggravating!

EA_Ursula
XP: 1,894
Solutions: 2,835

Re: [IMPORTANT} don't know origin account password or password to associated email

Hi just2sikk,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Keeper
runhyde

Re: [IMPORTANT} don't know origin account password or password to associated email

apparently all that you can do is call EA to do a Persona transfer and the department that do this are only available during the week

Sentinel
jaguar656

Can't play FUT WITHOUT ORIGIN SIGN UP
Keeper
bymutefuhque

Hello, I was wondering if it's possible to reset the origin account and password because I don't know the password to my origin account and I cannot sign in to the email accociated with the origin account. This email receives the reset password link and I can't get onto it
Keeper
Darkevil_29

I cant log in because i dont remember my password and when it goes to put  in the word to get email, it wont let me get the email. so I cant get in and i cant change my password

Keeper
pucksakes

when i try to do the password reset bit i dont get an email sent to me to be able to do that why??/

Keeper
players4t42ga8

Re: [IMPORTANT} don't know origin account password or password to associated ema

Yes someone please help, I need to talk to a PERSON!