Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
dg2aaaaaa

Re: Recovery Questions

Hey, I fixed mine, what you have to do is ask your dad the answer and get on your FIFA UT console and it will ask you to make a new security question

Keeper
deano9lfc

web app

i have been locked out of my ultimate team web app. how can i reset my security question

Keeper
calvinsoberon

FUT Web App

My account on Fifa Ultimate Team Web App has been locked, and I can't log in on my consol - becuase my HDMI is broken. So I should contact you. Can you unlock my account on the webb?

Acolyte
lukeqb

fifa 12 ultimate team

on my xbox 360 i cant l cant get into my ultimate team it says ts locked and i need to log in from a trusted console and i dont know what to do any help?

Keeper
antonwellbarn

Locked out of FUT Web App

Hello,

I was trying to log into the web app feature and I can log in fine to ea football but when I tried to go into the web app itself it asked me for a security answer to which I simply do not remember. It then locked me out of the account and said I had to log in to a trusted console to reset the question. However, since I have only ever used my 1 laptop and my 1 xbox to log into Ultimate Team, I expected to be asked for this reset when I logged into either of these

But it has not.

Obviously I would like to log in and use the app when Fifa 13 comes out.

Can anybody help??

Keeper
c0ily

My FUT account has been locked.

My FUT account has been locked. I cannot log into the FUT Web app anymore. Im cannot reach my ps3 so i cannot unlock it for a while. What shall i do?!

Acolyte
parkerboi87

Fifa 13 security question?

how do i change my security question on my acoount as i have forgotten my last answer......any help would be great.thanks

Keeper
greeenbeeear

Password

Hello.I have full access to your account to Origin. I tried to go through the site in a web version of EA UT, but there needed to enter the answer to the question that I have forgotten. My account is blocked. Please give me back access to the web version of UT

Keeper
ultimateskinner

Re: Fifa 13 security question?

me too paal now im locked out my account and cant log in ive been online like it says and theres nothing on there!

Acolyte
shaunharrison95

Online Ultimate Team account locked

My account is locked online, i need to access it for the new fifa13, how do i do it?