Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper

Re: Recovery Questions

Hey, I fixed mine, what you have to do is ask your dad the answer and get on your FIFA UT console and it will ask you to make a new security question

Keeper

web app

i have been locked out of my ultimate team web app. how can i reset my security question

Keeper

FUT Web App

My account on Fifa Ultimate Team Web App has been locked, and I can't log in on my consol - becuase my HDMI is broken. So I should contact you. Can you unlock my account on the webb?

Acolyte

fifa 12 ultimate team

on my xbox 360 i cant l cant get into my ultimate team it says ts locked and i need to log in from a trusted console and i dont know what to do any help?

Keeper

Locked out of FUT Web App

Hello,

I was trying to log into the web app feature and I can log in fine to ea football but when I tried to go into the web app itself it asked me for a security answer to which I simply do not remember. It then locked me out of the account and said I had to log in to a trusted console to reset the question. However, since I have only ever used my 1 laptop and my 1 xbox to log into Ultimate Team, I expected to be asked for this reset when I logged into either of these

But it has not.

Obviously I would like to log in and use the app when Fifa 13 comes out.

Can anybody help??

Keeper

My FUT account has been locked.

My FUT account has been locked. I cannot log into the FUT Web app anymore. Im cannot reach my ps3 so i cannot unlock it for a while. What shall i do?!

Acolyte

Fifa 13 security question?

how do i change my security question on my acoount as i have forgotten my last answer......any help would be great.thanks

Keeper

Password

Hello.I have full access to your account to Origin. I tried to go through the site in a web version of EA UT, but there needed to enter the answer to the question that I have forgotten. My account is blocked. Please give me back access to the web version of UT

Keeper

Re: Fifa 13 security question?

me too paal now im locked out my account and cant log in ive been online like it says and theres nothing on there!

Acolyte

Online Ultimate Team account locked

My account is locked online, i need to access it for the new fifa13, how do i do it?