Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[IMPORTANT] FUT 13 Web App - Locked Accounts

by EA_Mat

Re: Recovery Questions

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I fixed mine, what you have to do is ask your dad the answer and get on your FIFA UT console and it will ask you to make a new security question

Message 20 of 2,818 (1,267 Views)

web app

★★★★ Newbie

i have been locked out of my ultimate team web app. how can i reset my security question

Message 21 of 2,818 (3,842 Views)

FUT Web App

★★★★ Newbie

My account on Fifa Ultimate Team Web App has been locked, and I can't log in on my consol - becuase my HDMI is broken. So I should contact you. Can you unlock my account on the webb?

Message 22 of 2,818 (5,195 Views)

fifa 12 ultimate team

★ Newbie

on my xbox 360 i cant l cant get into my ultimate team it says ts locked and i need to log in from a trusted console and i dont know what to do any help?

Message 23 of 2,818 (3,742 Views)

Locked out of FUT Web App

★★★★ Novice

I was trying to log into the web app feature and I can log in fine to ea football but when I tried to go into the web app itself it asked me for a security answer to which I simply do not remember. It then locked me out of the account and said I had to log in to a trusted console to reset the question. However, since I have only ever used my 1 laptop and my 1 xbox to log into Ultimate Team, I expected to be asked for this reset when I logged into either of these

But it has not.

Obviously I would like to log in and use the app when Fifa 13 comes out.

Can anybody help??

Message 24 of 2,818 (2,221 Views)

My FUT account has been locked.

★★★ Newbie

My FUT account has been locked. I cannot log into the FUT Web app anymore. Im cannot reach my ps3 so i cannot unlock it for a while. What shall i do?!

Message 25 of 2,818 (3,838 Views)

Fifa 13 security question?

★★ Newbie

how do i change my security question on my acoount as i have forgotten my last answer......any help would be great.thanks

Message 26 of 2,818 (5,314 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hello.I have full access to your account to Origin. I tried to go through the site in a web version of EA UT, but there needed to enter the answer to the question that I have forgotten. My account is blocked. Please give me back access to the web version of UT

Message 27 of 2,818 (3,843 Views)

Re: Fifa 13 security question?

★★★ Newbie

me too paal now im locked out my account and cant log in ive been online like it says and theres nothing on there!

Message 28 of 2,818 (3,842 Views)

Online Ultimate Team account locked

★★ Newbie

My account is locked online, i need to access it for the new fifa13, how do i do it?

Message 29 of 2,818 (2,386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Please see our latest update:

The game team has now resolved the issue in order for you to unlock your account. Try logging into a trusted console and reset your Security Question to unlock your account from the FUT Web App.

If this doesn't work, please reach out to one of our game advisors to unlock your account and reset your Security Question.
Thank you for your continued patience.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to protect your information.

View More

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.