Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
thematrixprog

Ultimate Team Web App

I forgot the answer to the security question on the Fifa Ultimate Team Web App. and it told me to go on to my ps3 reset the question and then log back on and i would be able to access the web app if I answered the new security question. But everytime I log onto the web app now it says that I am still locked out of my account and no security question comes up. And everytime I go on ultimate team on my PS3 it always asks me for a new security question, and I don't know what to do?

Can you help?

Keeper
samt1122

Web app locked

WHY IS MY WEB APP STILL LOCKED AFTER WEEKS, seriously how difficult can it be to fix?

I have entered my security question on my xbox at least 30 times now. Is there something i can do to unlock it?

Keeper
fifpro1996

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Hello!

I''ve got some problems with my fut. Yesterday I locked my fut account on web app, and it said that I have to open my account on any console. I did that on ps3, but when I made a security question and answer, and I go to the fut on ps3 again, I have to make new security question. It seems that fut don't save my fut security question and answer. On the FUT Web App, it shows the same, that my account is locked. Someone please help me!

Keeper
jayjayhayden98

i have locked my fifa 13

Keeper
st8ofmind10

Fifa online web app

Hello, my fifa 13 ultimate team web app. My name is St8ofMind22. 

Thanks

Keeper
blackrize

Fifa Ultimate Team Locked Error

Hello Dear team of EA Sports,
I wanted to test the Wep App for Fifa 13 Ultimate Team before the release, and then I'm gone immediately to the site and I signed up as normal as usual. After that I got killed on the tab and then finally WepApps on Fifa Ultimate Team. I started the application and I had to answer my security question. I knew then just the answer any more and have tried 5 possible things and there is now every time I try it again, "Your account has been frozen. You to reset your question, by signing up via a validated console. If this fails, you should have a game advisor "contact. I have tried several times to put on my Xbox 360 this security question back back but it beats repeatedly fail and I need every time you start Ultimate Team always select a new security question but never is inherited. but since I would like to use the WebApp from the Fifa 13 Ultimate Team I would be very grateful if they can give me back my security question.

I hope for a positive response.

Greetings Julian

Keeper
owenwimby123

fifa ultimate team cant acces the web app

everytime i go to go on fifa 13 web app it says log in on a trusted console to reset question but i cant because ive been banned what do i do?

Keeper
P13RR314

Locked Ultimate team account on web app

WHY am i still locked out of the web app for FIFA13 ultimate team, i have reset my password every time i log into the game on my so-called trusted console and yet still my account is locked and saying please contact a game advisor. I've logged fault with an advisor called Dominic almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing, this is an absolute joke and yet we still wont get any answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper
insanesangheli

Ultimate Team Security Question

Every time I log onto fut it tells me i need a new security question because my account is in a locked state, how do I get rid of this?

Keeper
kakashi585

Re: Ultimate Team Security Question

Me too :smileysad: