Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
jfvjvfk

fifa

How do I get my security question up if some one has hacked my account and locked my ultimate team account

Keeper
cassius1993

Recovery Questions

Hi,

My dad has set up this account in his name for me.
I wanted to go on the Ultimate team webpage ready for the new FIFA 13...
Instead I got asked a question which even he can't remember what he wrote, and we no longer have the "trusted console"

What Can I Do?

Keeper
ktkat11

You Jatne message rave

Your Account has been locked. You can reset your question by logging into a
trusted console
. If you are unable to do so, contact a

I forgot to answer the secret question please open my account and send the answer to Emily
ASK else in my game Alaltemt Tim FIFA 13 I heard that the company give Koons for players to Call register by October, you whom I thank you
Keeper
ktkat11

Account has been locked

[ Edited ]

Your Account has been locked. You can reset your question by logging into a trusted console. If you are unable to do so, contact a

I forgot to answer the secret question please open my account and send the answer to Emily ASK else in my game Alaltemt Tim FIFA 13 I heard that the company give Koons for players to Call register by October, you whom I thank you
Keeper
ktkat11

Account has been locked

[ Edited ]

Your Account has been locked. You can reset your question by logging into a trusted console. If you are unable to do so, contact a

I forgot to answer the secret question please open my account and send the answer to Emily ASK else in my game Alaltemt Tim FIFA 13 I heard that the company give Koons for players to Call register by October, you whom I thank you
crinrict
Topics: 101
XP: 2,757
Solutions: 3,098

Re: k

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
hooglboy

Re: Recovery Questions

I'm also in the same boat on this one.

Think it's crazy you can't do it by email.. Some of these accounts could've been made a long time ago.

Any answers as of yet?

Keeper
ekofresh1

FIFA 12 ULTIMATE TEAM WEB APP

Hello ,

I have forgot my password in ea , i clicked to forgot password and i dont receive a email .

I also tryied to change my passwort in fifa12 (ps3) but it dont work pls help!

Sry for my bed english.

Hallo,

Ich habe mein passwort in ea vergessen ,ich habe auf passwort vergessen gedrückt aber kriege keine email.

Ich habe es auch im spiel(PS3) versucht, über einstellung mein passwort zu ändern aber es funktioniert nicht.

Bitte um hilfe will unbedingt fifa 12 ultimate team web app zocken

Keeper
dg2aaaaaa

Ultimate Team Web App

Ok,k to start this off, I am only 14, but I am trying to sign into the web app on the EA site for ultimate team, but it said my account is locked until I logged onto another secured console or something in that region. I would like to know what I have to do or where to log in because I fixed my security question and now I can get on... I would love help from you guys.

Thanks a lot!!

DG2xSoccerman

Keeper
dg2aaaaaa

Re: Recovery Questions

I was excited to use the web app for the first time too, but I didn't know the security question, so I went and changed it and now my account is locked...