Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
kallumtyrer

Security Question Ultimate Team?

Hi, my account was locked and everytime I go on ultimate team it asks me to create one. I do this by it repeatedly asks.
I can't get on the web app or phone app because of this and I'm because increasingly frustrated, especially with EA sports because it is impossible to get in touch and they haven't to my knowledge released a statement about this. I know for a fact I'm not the only one with this problem so surely they must be aware?!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Keeper
djvegard

Re: [IMPORTANT] Issue with FIFA 13 Web App / Locked Accounts (updated)

So if I understood correctly, I can't access UT if it's locked, unless I've made a security q&a between march and September?

And I have no ability to enter the web app until I have bought the game now?

Keeper
djvegard

Re: FUT 13 Web app Account locked

Happened to me to..

I think the only thing you can do, is buying FIFA 13 and logging in there.. I think you unlock the web app that way..

And btw, you are posting in the wrong forum :smileywink:

Keeper
norwichcitylad

Web app

I tried to log on to the fifa web app but it keeps telling me to change my question but i dnt know how to this

Lookout
contopaxi

Re: Completely locked out of Ultimate Team

bump 

Keeper
pt360pt

Re: [IMPORTANT] Issue with FIFA 13 Web App / Locked Accounts (updated)

But this is bs because they have known about this problem since the 18 of September and still haven't sorted out the problem, come on this is EA one of the best game developers and they can't solve this. The only reason I bought fifa 13 was for the ultimate team and now I can't play it and IM sick and tired of being told by a game adviser that the problem will be solved shortly, 2 and a half weeks later and still not solve, pathetic :smileyfrustrated: 

Keeper
classicxv

I need help with THIS!!!

hey i need help when i try to log onto the web app it keeps coming up with this

To further secure your Ultimate Team account, we ask that you set up a Security Question and Answer on console (returning FUT users, you need to do this too)

How do i set the security question?

Acolyte
ajchill90

fifa 13 ultimate team

I was locked out of the web app so I instructed me to log on onto a trusted console

once I did this it asked me to save a new question, but every time I exit ultimate team

it asks for a new question every time and I'm still locked out of FUT fifa 13

what can I do??

Keeper
hesseylfc

account closed

my account has been locked and i am trying to get my account unlocked, i put the incorrect answer to where my mother was born how can i unlock my account

Keeper
i3asheq

Unlock my account

how I can unlock my account??