Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[IMPORTANT] FUT 13 Web App - Locked Accounts

by EA_Mat

Original Post

UT locked trusted console

★★★ Newbie

My UT is telling me to log in on a trusted console as my account locked when I tried to type my security question on the web app but the console I'm logging on to is my only Xbox so how can it not be trusted I'm signed in on my gamer tag that I have used for the past 3 fifas how to I sort this out ????????

Message 1471 of 2,818 (19,297 Views)

Re: my fifa ultimate team has been locked

★★★★ Newbie

Message 1472 of 2,818 (19,396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its a very poor show from EA,to be honest they have had long enough to have this ready for release.

One of my favourite features of FIFA is Ultimate team,but the fact that i cannot access via my laptop is shocking.

How many people are going to switch to PES,shame on you EA!

Message 1473 of 2,818 (19,393 Views)

Re: cant lock in to UT

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

First of all its LOG not lock and it was asking for an answer i believe not a question, now you need to get it reset from either another console you've used it on or contact ea and get it reset.

Message 1474 of 2,818 (19,394 Views)

Locked Out Of FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

★★★ Newbie

I have been locked out of my FIFA 13 Ultimate Team, It is telling me to log into my trusted console, unfortunatly i haven't got access to the console i used as my first log into FIFA 13 Utlimate team. Can i somehow reset my 'Trusted' console? I want to play FUT13 on my own console ASAP!

I am now locked out of the Web App even though i entered my secret awnser correctly??

Someone Help Please Frown

Message 1475 of 2,818 (19,397 Views)

Re: Locked Out Of FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please contact EA Customer Support here:

I hope your issue is resolved promptly!

If I helped you at all leaving XP would be nice, thanks!

Message 1476 of 2,818 (19,406 Views)

Locked fifa ut account

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

My fifa ut account has been locked because of your terrible servers, how do i unlock my account please? I would very much like to play my fifa 13 which i payed 50 bloody pounds for. I ANSWERED CORRECLTY BUT IT SAID I WAS WRONG!! YOUD THINK BEING A MASSIVE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS YOU WOULD GET THE BASICS RIGHT!!!  

Message 1477 of 2,818 (19,385 Views)

locked account

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

hey i have locked my account after forgettign my password.. and now on fifa 13 ultimate team it keeps asking me for my password and now i cant get onto it without having to continuosly putting it in.

i also have a new email instead of my old one, so any infromation would be good cheers!

Message 1478 of 2,818 (19,391 Views)

Re: Banned / Locked FUT Account via Wrong Answer

★★★★ Novice

Cant believe it, Not only cant I access FUT on the web my xbox keeps asking for security questions over and over again and when I try to sign in it says sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa ultimate team 13. You will be returned to the Fifa 13 main menu. This is an absolute disgrace. Ive spent money on players now I cant even get on...

Message 1479 of 2,818 (19,394 Views)

Re: Locked Out Of FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

★★★★ Novice
I have tried and got no help was told "We can unlock accounts". Great so I spent £50 on a game I cant even play because of your incompetance and need to employ pathetic live help.
Message 1480 of 2,818 (19,456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Please see our latest update:

The game team has now resolved the issue in order for you to unlock your account. Try logging into a trusted console and reset your Security Question to unlock your account from the FUT Web App.

If this doesn't work, please reach out to one of our game advisors to unlock your account and reset your Security Question.
Thank you for your continued patience.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at