Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
bbolondefc

UT locked trusted console

My UT is telling me to log in on a trusted console as my account locked when I tried to type my security question on the web app but the console I'm logging on to is my only Xbox so how can it not be trusted I'm signed in on my gamer tag that I have used for the past 3 fifas how to I sort this out ????????

Keeper
footballnut11

Re: my fifa ultimate team has been locked

what?

Keeper
jaywaldrom

Re: ACCOUNT LOCKED!

Its a very poor show from EA,to be honest they have had long enough to have this ready for release.

One of my favourite features of FIFA is Ultimate team,but the fact that i cannot access via my laptop is shocking.

How many people are going to switch to PES,shame on you EA!

Keeper
mikeywilliow

Re: cant lock in to UT

[ Edited ]

First of all its LOG not lock and it was asking for an answer i believe not a question, now you need to get it reset from either another console you've used it on or contact ea and get it reset.

Keeper
talzuk

Locked Out Of FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I have been locked out of my FIFA 13 Ultimate Team, It is telling me to log into my trusted console, unfortunatly i haven't got access to the console i used as my first log into FIFA 13 Utlimate team. Can i somehow reset my 'Trusted' console? I want to play FUT13 on my own console ASAP!

I am now locked out of the Web App even though i entered my secret awnser correctly??

Someone Help Please :smileysad:

ukasherz
Topics: 0
XP: 208
Solutions: 28

Re: Locked Out Of FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

Please contact EA Customer Support here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

I hope your issue is resolved promptly!

If I helped you at all leaving XP would be nice, thanks!

Keeper
cbgamerj

Locked fifa ut account

[ Edited ]

My fifa ut account has been locked because of your terrible servers, how do i unlock my account please? I would very much like to play my fifa 13 which i payed 50 bloody pounds for. I ANSWERED CORRECLTY BUT IT SAID I WAS WRONG!! YOUD THINK BEING A MASSIVE MULTI MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS YOU WOULD GET THE BASICS RIGHT!!!  

Acolyte
alidunlop9

locked account

[ Edited ]

hey i have locked my account after forgettign my password.. and now on fifa 13 ultimate team it keeps asking me for my password and now i cant get onto it without having to continuosly putting it in.

i also have a new email instead of my old one, so any infromation would be good cheers!

Lookout
babangida66

Re: Banned / Locked FUT Account via Wrong Answer

Cant believe it, Not only cant I access FUT on the web my xbox keeps asking for security questions over and over again and when I try to sign in it says sorry but there has been an error connecting to Fifa ultimate team 13. You will be returned to the Fifa 13 main menu. This is an absolute disgrace. Ive spent money on players now I cant even get on...

Keeper
William999999999

Re: Locked Out Of FIFA 13 Ultimate Team

I have tried and got no help was told "We can unlock accounts". Great so I spent £50 on a game I cant even play because of your incompetance and need to employ pathetic live help.