Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
EA_Mat
Topics: 43
XP: 348
Solutions: 873
Accepted Solution

[IMPORTANT] FUT 13 Web App - Locked Accounts

[ Edited ]

We have been informed by the FIFA 13 Team about an issue with the web app. It can lead to players being locked out and not being able to reset their password. The team is working hard to get everyone back in and is kindly asking for patience until the issue is fixed.

We will update this post as we get new information.

Mat

UPDATE 10/5/12:

The game team has now resolved the issue in order for you to unlock your account. Try logging into a trusted console and reset your Security Question to unlock your account from the FUT Web App. 

UPDATE 10/3/2012:

While some players are still experiencing locking issues with the FIFA Ultimate Team Web App, we are hard at work on a solution. Please stay tuned for an update coming soon, and thank you for your patience.

We are aware of an issue with the FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) Web App that is locking some players out after being unable to answer their security question. We are investigating the cause so that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your patience while we work towards a resolution. We will keep you posted as soon as this has been resolved.

If you are not getting locked out from incorrectly entering your security answer, you are a returning FIFA Ultimate Team 12 player, and you still cannot access the FUT Web Start app, please go here for more information:
https://help.ea.com/ca/article/fifa-13-ultimate-team-faq#3

source: https://help.ea.com/article/i-cannot-access-the-fut-web-app-locked-error

Acolyte
littleyid2012

MY Ultimate Team is locked

I tried my ultimate team on the computer and i tried my password and failed 3 times and it locked how do i unlock it ? 

Operative
deadbeats

Re: MY Ultimate Team is locked

Contact EA support and tell them your account is locked. They can unlock it but you have to answer question about your FUT account. Like how many players, coaches and kits you have.

Operative
dellakit

It sounds like you haven't trying logged in to FUT on your console, just the website. Try that, see if it will let you reset your question and answer from there. I've locked myself out of the web app before and that's how I fixed it. 

Operative
deadbeats

dellakit wrote:

It sounds like you haven't trying logged in to FUT on your console, just the website. Try that, see if it will let you reset your question and answer from there. I've locked myself out of the web app before and that's how I fixed it. 

That also will work try this first

aryaveer
XP: 48
Solutions: 25

Contact EA Chat support, verify your club details and date of birth.  They will help you to unlock your team.

Regards,

Arya

Keeper
pumavii

Ea Fut Account Locked / Help

I sold my ps3 bout 2/3 months ago and i have recently bought my new one and tried logging in fut12 and i had forgot my password i tried and tried and it has locked now i want to kno if this will carry on in fifa 13 or do i have to try and get this fifa fut 12 account open in order to play fifa 13 fut ??

Please Help !

Marshall
thealias66

Re: Ea Fut Account Locked / Help

I don't know about carrying on but I think I can help with the problem. Password recovery can be done here: https://profile.ea.com/forgotpassword.do

Also, did you factory reset your PS3 before you sold it?

Keeper
pumavii

I dont really kno but im pretty sure they did . and im about to check that website out . i dont have a team or anything i juss wanted to start all over . or maybe i shuld just wait for fifa 13 lol

aryaveer
XP: 48
Solutions: 25

As your ultimate team has been locked. Please do contact customer support for help.

They will verify account ownership and will help you to unlock it.

Here is the link to contact them: http://help.ea.com/contact-us

Regards,

Arya