Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jenkosboys

Player disapeared

I was buying some players this morning on fifa 13 ultimate team and it went a bit funny and froze i won 2 players the money went but i only have one of the players the other just disapeared when i refreshed it not even in the watch list i paid 2000 coins for the player and that is quite a lot at this point. I have checked everywhere wait about 8 hours and still hasnt came back.

Keeper
Commando_UKSF

Trade Pile Issues

I sold the Brazilian rw danilinho for 57k but hes still on my tade pile saying completing......

i thought i would give it about 1 hour but nothing happened and i really dont want to lose 57k on fifa 13 

1. any ideas how to collect my coins

2. if i lose him and get no coins what should i do as i have photographic evidence to supply

Keeper
r0yw0ng

Re: Fifa 13 Ultimate team Trade Pile freezing

i have the same problems!!!! & i also disappear who i bought from market and i can't get my coins after i sold my player & contract!!!!

which is done on the broad, please fix the problems asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper
znqz

Fifa 13 Web app

I just bought a player on bidding and i didn't get it, it just diasappeared??

can you help?

Keeper
spirbosumo

lost player

I bought mario mandzukic in 3-5-2 for 2500 coins on a open bid and when it reached 0 seconds remaining it said completing but carried on saying that for 6 hours and now I have lost him from my club I have had no money returned and the player is no where in my club or trade pile how can I get my money back or the player

Keeper
ike203388

Re: Missing players which have been purchased

I lost a Kagawa for 16500 coins and i want it back i took my money and i didnt get the player, can i have my money back EA? or player

ukasherz
Topics: 0
XP: 209
Solutions: 28

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team "Expired" players...

I decided to sell around 7 players and when their auctions ended it just stayed on "Expired" and said "Completing". It's been like this for 4 hours now and I'm really getting quite mad as I can't buy or sell any more players. I even brought a player using "buy it now" and he just says "Completing" and I can't assign him a position or anything... I've posted some screenshots below so hopefully you can see the problem:
"expired" glitch : http://gyazo.com/a297bd6e07d2aca639facc3412e88ad2 
other players like it: http://gyazo.com/cc24966f1cb1d2f896b79c0c4112bef8 
"Watch list" glitch: http://gyazo.com/9de3fed76f58e6df0474056c701b5ec3 

This is VERY frustrating as I haven't been able to play ultimate team now all day and I've brought the season pass and have pre-ordered the ultimate edition... I'm not getting the full use out of my season pass and would like this resolved as soon as possible. Please don't just ignore this as it needs fixing, I've also tweeted @EASportsFIFA AND @AskEASupport and didn't get a single reply which was also VERY frustrating. I have faith in the team that hopefully they can fix this... Please don't let me down. 

Best Regards, 
-Ash

Keeper
garrymartin

After expired from the trade pile I can't but my player up for sale again

Hello

I have being playing fifa 13 ultimate team on xbox 360 and am trying to sell a oxlade chamberlain. I put him up for sale and then he didn't sell now im trying to put him up again and I cannot press on him. How do I fix this ?

Keeper
KriSsy30gooner

player trade wont complete

hi ive been on fut on the 360 and ive won an auction for cisse and it just keeps saying completing and its taken my money but i got no player any ideas?

Keeper
brybryl29

Can't remove sold player/contracts or expired payers out of my trade pile.

Hi recently sold some player/contracts etc on fifa 13 UT but now I can't remove the sold items or add more player etc.

Also once this is fixed which I hope will be soon as I've been waiting all day,

will I still get the coins my items sold for?

Any info would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks Brian