Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
undeadunited

FIFA 13 ULTIMATE TEAM

I have lost thousands of coins, each time I log on I loose 1K. Why is this?

Acolyte
albion1995

Fifa UT

I lost my BENZEMA  three days ago, i put him up to sell and he did , for  60,000 coins, but i did not recieve my coins. I would apprecieate a reply to fix this or anouther benzema / coins back.

Keeper
joelrabinowitz

no coins when selling players

I just sold my whole team for about 160k but recieved no coins for any of my players? Anyone know how to fix this?!

Acolyte
leontorrs

Fifa 13

i had a manuel neur sell for 63,000 coins today and didnt receive my coins......... i want these coins back as i have spent a lot of time building them up ! 

Keeper
galacticgooner05

Frozen Trade Pile

So, the items in my trade pile are frozen and have the "completing" status on them. It's been more than an hour. I was getting good money for my Podolski, Modric, Ramires x 2, Riise, Sahin, Miralles, Walcott.

I need my coins and the players that didn't get sold ! I don't want them disappearing from my trade pile !

EA respond !

Keeper
hemphill123

Not got my coins back from an outbid player

I just bid 18500 coins on a Pirlo in 4-3-3 which I was the winning bid, however when i check back it says that i was outbid on Pirlo, even though the winning bid was my bid (18500), but i didnt get my coins back

Keeper
elementyouth

selling my players on trade pile got no money

i have just sold all my players on trade pile and its saying i have only got 63 coins left what has happened

Keeper
Selbyftw

Sold player did not receive coins. Did not get coins for winning division. Can't buy players. Ea is a joke

This game is a joke and embarrsing. Like the title said, I sold a player for 100k he showed up as bought in my trade pile so I removed him  yet I did not get the coins? wtf! Also I won the division and got a free gold pack but did not get my 8000 coins for winning the division. 

Also I cannot buy players in the auction house.

EA ARE A DISGRACE AND A JOKE. SHOULD OF NOT OF RELEASED THIS BROKEN GAME AND STOP STEALING PEOPLES MONEY!

The only help you can get is via chat and you get the same result everytime some idiot telling you to wait 12-15 days for a email which doesnt ever turn up/

DISGUSTING.

I have screen shots of the player I sold too.

Keeper
tresknightx

Lost My Coins

Hello Can Anyone Give Me The EA Email Address, I Need This To Contact Them About My Lost David Silva Who I Sold For 68K And Didnt Get My Coins For Him It Has Been 2Weeks Now. So Please Help Me Really Need The Email If You Have It

Keeper

Re: Fifa UT

My players are on the auction pile and I previously had them up for sale but all it says is expired and it says they are currently up for auction and I cant re-auction them, help?:smileysad: