Keeper
okant38

ultimate team

It doesn't let me on ultimate team

Keeper
maroonkilt

Xbox Live Fifa 13 server still losing connection

[ Edited ]

Loss of connection to the EA server is becoming a more regular occurrence while playing both Career and Ultimate Team games.  This is resulting in a loss of EAS points etc.  Why is it not possible for the game to save locally then upload to the server the next time it is able to, so there is no loss of points etc?

Xbox Live UK

Keeper
o0nate0o

Getting signed out of ea servers

I am being signed out of the EA servers every few hours, maybe 5 times a day. This is very frustrating as I have to save & exit career mode to sign back in every time. I am on PS3 and I am not being signed out of the Playstation Network. What is the problem??

Keeper
lynyrdskynyrd73

I keep being disconnected from the EA severs

In the past 6 hours I have been disconnected from FUT no less than 5 times and would like to ask why as I have lost around 4000 coins from this and a few days ago was not given the prize money for getting promoted out of Division 4 in online seasons and was forced to replay the full season.

In an ideal world I would get the coins I would've won had I not been disconnected, but as that seems highly unlikely I would ask just one thing; an explanation of why I am constantly disconnected from the servers.

Acolyte
jayjun911

connection lost to opponent every time.. 9/10

online play - finding opponent -> found,

then after 10-20 sec, error msg saying connection lost.

9/10 repro.

no issue w/ fifa 12. what's going on?

Keeper
dannygordon2503

Cant log on ultimate team web app or iphone app

I have an account on ultimate team, which works perfectly fine on my xbox.

But when i try to sign in on the web app or mobile app it tells me i need to create an a team and refresh the app/page.

Is there anthing i can do or needs to be done?

thanks.

Keeper
kiz_pep

lost connection to ea servers!!!

this is beyond a joke now, since updating fifa 13 i have had problems with playing fut games. everytime i play it says lost connection to ea servers!! i still lose contracts though!!!! really getting p*****d off now!!! ea please sort it!!!

Keeper
null

Re: lost connection to ea servers!!!

Same problem here with ps3 ....we really should get a REFUND

Keeper
gimlick

Lost connection

Please sort this EA.  everytime i play ultimate team i lose connection. Sometimes ill get a couple of games in,others ill lose connection 3x in one match. As if this isnt bad enough its using up player contracts!! Its getting that i cant put a team together because i cant earn any money but its still registering players as playing!!!!  Aaaarrrggghhhhh

Acolyte
19gable80

Re: Lost connection

season matches....onlines matches......when i play these there is alot of lagging problems and would wish EA would sort it out its not fare spending that much money on a fifa game when u cant even play online properly sort it out EA SPORTS.