Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do i set a security question for my Ultimate Team account via PS3?

by sabz786123

Original Post

How do i set a security question for my Ultimate Team account via PS3?

★★ Newbie

Whenever, i try signing in to the Web app, I get this message, 'To further secure your Ultimate Team account, we ask that you set up a Security Question and Answer on console.' I looked around my PS3 Fifa 13 and couldnt find the option to set a security quetion. Please tell me how to do it

Message 1 of 3 (661 Views)

Re: How do i set a security question for my Ultimate Team account via PS3?

★★★ Newbie

I need the same help but with xbox

Message 2 of 3 (577 Views)

Re: How do i set a security question for my Ultimate Team account via PS3?

Community Manager

You would need to log in on a trusted console (your Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.

If you are still experiencing issues after this or cannot access your trusted console, then please contact an Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for assistance. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

Message 3 of 3 (569 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.