Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
sabz786123

How do i set a security question for my Ultimate Team account via PS3?

Whenever, i try signing in to the Web app, I get this message, 'To further secure your Ultimate Team account, we ask that you set up a Security Question and Answer on console.' I looked around my PS3 Fifa 13 and couldnt find the option to set a security quetion. Please tell me how to do it

Keeper
kettlex

Re: How do i set a security question for my Ultimate Team account via PS3?

I need the same help but with xbox

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 301
Solutions: 1,434

Re: How do i set a security question for my Ultimate Team account via PS3?

You would need to log in on a trusted console (your Xbox/PlayStation) and try to reset your security question there.

If you are still experiencing issues after this or cannot access your trusted console, then please contact an Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for assistance. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.

If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".