Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
yalcinakdogan

deleting club in ultimateliege

hi; 

i do club in ultimate lig but 5 times, and now i can not delete last club. i didn't know about limites. i m sorry about it, i will not do again..

please help me about it, now i can not play in ultimateliege.. im waiting for your helps in a soon.. 

thanks..

Keeper
m1a12z9n4

Delete club more than 5 times

Well, I messed it up, I need to start again and I have no idea how because I'm not allowed to delete my club again, I really want to reset the club and my score in leaderboards, what can I do?

Keeper
jan7276

If i delete my club and start a new club? help!

Will my est club start change to January 2013, because im rubbish at UT but my est club start is Feb 2010 and everyone i play is amazing and i lose so many games, so can anyone tell me if i delete and start a new club will it be est Jan 2013?

Acolyte
ltoomey

My club on ut was deleted

I had a pretty amazing team on ultimate team i had spent about £50 on packs and my club was just deleted and i had to start again and choose a new team name.I looked on youtube and this has happened to many people and i saw that they got compensation i also feel that i should have some.
Thank you Louis Toomey
If you need my email it is louistoomey@hotmail.com
Keeper
dbownzz

FIFA 13 ultimate team club deletion

I have recently been playing ultimate team on FIFA 13 and I'm so annoyed how I've reached my club deletion limit. Can anyone please give me access or do something that Will let me delete my club again. Plus it's optional it's personal there should not be a limit I have enjoyed FIFA 13 until this happened. My gamer tag is Zz 3XTREME zZ.

Keeper
manged1

delet my club

How can I delete my club if I used all my options ?

Acolyte
mathewwheal

Delete club

[ Edited ]

Need to delete my club again but I've already reached my limit can you help me delete it again,my record is terrible

Keeper
lewisoldfield72

Fifa 13 ultimate team deleted club

Hi there i want to delete my club but have already deleted it 5times is there anyway?

Acolyte
kacper41

deleting club

I would like to delete my club but i get a message :

"you have deleted your club the maximum numbers of times. You must contact EA customer Support for help deliting your club beyond this limit"

Could you please delete my club?

Acolyte
null

delete my club

hi i have delete my team the limit and i want to start agian and it is not  letingf me beacuse i have delete my team to the max on the delete club so i can start again so ??