Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Acolyte
lampart966

How do I change my virtual pro position in order to complete other accomplishments?

hi,

how do I change my virtual pro position?Im playing as an striker at the moment but I want to complete accomplishments for midfielder and defender

Keeper
venborg

Re: How do I change my virtual pro position in order to complete other accomplishments?

Just another epic fail from EA this year! So far you can not change position of VPs. Seriously, it sucks something really big this year! Many improvements but just as many ridulous fails.. Especially including this one! I hope for EA they will change it in an update soonest possible.

Lookout
r2010jones

Re: How do I change my virtual pro position in order to complete other accomplishments?

There is something you can buy with your credits in EAS to edit your player 

Keeper
corrigan44

I purchased the edit player feature from easfc catalogue but you still can't change your position, lots of people are angry about this, myself included, I hope EA notices and releases a patch to rectify the situation.
Keeper
boomboom2790

Yeah they SERIOUSLY better come up with a fix! what a bunch of **bleep** retarded clowns. How could they leave something like that out!? Not to mention this whole new BS online pass! I'm not paying for a new code, that's just effing ridiculous. But no, if you don't have it, then you've wasted $40 worth of the game. 

Thanks for being a complete joke, EA.

Keeper
varsas

It looks like changing pros is fine but does anyone know whether changing pros affects the growth that has been acquired?

I assume that the e.g. the number of passes is remembered but due to a different position being taken up the threshold for accomplishments might change and so the growth will change?