Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[HELP] Can't add friend in origin.

by coicifer0

Original Post

[HELP] Can't add friend in origin.

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I've got a problem. My friend (PkMaul) sees me on the Origin Friends menu, he can send me an invitation but it won't appear to me. I (coicifer00) can't find him on the search. 

* we both have privacy settings set for e-mail search and facebook search.

* when i try to loggin with facebook it says no one is on origin, and i have him in my friend list on facebook.

* i've tried searching for him on fb, email, nickname...nothing..

Thank you.

Message 1 of 37 (8,249 Views)

Re: [HELP] Can't add friend in origin.

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

By the way i have same problem - we both (me and my friend) can find each other in origin, but after sending a request for friendship nothing happened. We tried to restart origin, to wait for a short period of time - no effect.

Message 2 of 37 (8,196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

so there is no solution ?... some help pls ?

Message 3 of 37 (8,173 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At least an answer would be nice.....payd money and not having fun...thanks ea..thanks origin....

Message 4 of 37 (8,134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yet another day and still no answer?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Disappointed thanks.

Message 5 of 37 (8,098 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. Can someone help?

Message 6 of 37 (8,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 37 (8,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here...

Message 8 of 37 (7,981 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem... It's ridiculous how something so simple like adding a friend has been bugged for some time now and without any support from EA to try and fix it, only the usual "check your privacy settings"...

Message 9 of 37 (7,902 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem. Can't add anyone on origin. Have some existing friends but when i click send request on new friends nothing happens.

Message 10 of 37 (7,812 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.