Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Sentinel
tomtom121

Fifa points taken, real money spent! Didn't receive a pack.

I had 1000 Fifa points last night, I might have tried to open a couple of packs trying that time, but they all failed.

And I only had 550 Fifa points in my account, I receive nothing for the 450 FP taken.

What would be the solution? This is a bit different to other problems as REAL money has just gone from my account.

Keeper
clw22

Re: Fifa points taken, real money spent! Didn't receive a pack.

i had the same problem i spent 7500 points on a premuim gold pack but ultimate team disconnected me yesterday as i bought it and i recieved nothing so now i cant do nothing as my contracts have finished and i have no money 

Sentinel
tomtom121

I will try and see what the problem is and get back to you.

Waiting for an EA advisor at the moment.

I know sometimes the packs come after you log in again but this time this didn't happen.

I know it is 3 packs only for me but it is annoying..

Sentinel
tomtom121

I just spoke to an EA advisor they said the problem will be fixed within a few days. They know about this problem and if you lost points you will get the points back straight into your account.

With the 550 I had left I won Torres Hulk and Lavezzi !! :smileyhappy:

Sentinel
tomtom121

They said it will take a couple of days to fix.

Sentinel
tomtom121

Anyone else have this problem?

Keeper
urbanspazz

i bought 1500 fifa points with a playstation network card and i still havent received them even after emailing and everything it says to do!!!

Keeper
chunky7828

I just had this happen on my ps3 selected a premium gold pack then got a message "we are having problems with the store at the moment please come back later" returned me to the store screen and took the FIFA points but no pack. How do I get points back or get the gold pack.
Keeper
davidlmcdougall

I had a similar problem, i went to buy fifa points and theyve tak?en my microsoft points but not credited me the fifa ones.. anyone got any ideas what i can do

Keeper
JonRamboDanbo

this happened to me last night as well. I can't speak to anyone via live chat and it won't let me email. I have even tried contacting through twitter. Can anyone advise please?