Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jbwiz4

Fifa Web App still on Web Maintenance

I have been waiting to get on the web app and i heard it is online, but when i try to access it, the website still says Fut 13 Web Maintenance. Is there any way i can get on?

XP: 365
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 107

Re: Fifa Web App still on Web Maintenance

Hi jbwiz4,

Try this link: http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team

The Web App has been online for thousands of people across the world for the past few hours, there's no obvious reason as to why you're not able to access it.

If you still aren't able to access it via the above link, please post back and I or another Answers community member will do our best to assist you further with this issue.

Thanks!

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
captnloken111

I also have this problem.. I have been trying to access the web app since its initial release and always get this message:

The FUT13 Web App is currently down for maintenance.

Never varies from this message.

Is there a fix?

Keeper
captnloken111

Did you figure out how to fix it? I have the exact same problem, except its now been four days since release... Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Sentinel
dantheman244

you could try usinf a different browser to access the web app, it worked for me.

XP: 365
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 107

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

The Fifa Ultimate Team 13 Web App should be working for everyone now. If you still find you are unable to access it, and you've checked the EA SPORTS FIFA Twitter page (http://www.twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA) to check that there is no scheduled downtime, then you should contact a Game Advisor to help you find out why you're unable to access the app.

http://help.ea.com/

Thank you.

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
Keeper
max_cool14k

Thanks! it worked for me on fut 14 also