Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
xNitro50x

Fifa 13 ultimate team web app gone?

Hello I have asked this same question about three times and never got an answer. So i will try again. I play fifa 13 ultimate team all the time and i dont have fifa 14 yet. so naturally i would want to use the fifa 13 ultimate team web app. but ever sice fifa 14 web app came out it looks like fifa 13 web app has gotten deleted. does anyone know if this is true or if not, where i can access fifa 13 ultimate web app on my computer. 

Thanks.

EA_Kristi
Topics: 47
XP: 783
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 3,685

Re: Fifa 13 ultimate team web app gone?

FIFA 13 Ultimate Team can no longer be accessed via the webapp. You can still access FUT 13 via your console/PC.

Keeper

can you bring it back

Keeper
blackatelihd

HOW

Keeper
rmv124

[ Edited ]
Bring back fifa 13 web app for loyal customers and fans.
Not everyone is happy with this and you should show respect for the
time and energy fans have given to fut 13
I understand EA fifa is just a money grabbing profit lurging fans out
of there money to achieve the holy grail of teams .
But some are smart and wise enough to stop when the new fifa 14
came out , since you not let us transfer our players over
I would like a response from EA fifa on this .. ?
So come on reply and remember the customers and fans and provide
us with loyalty and redeem our faith in you
BRING BACK FUT 13 WEB APP AND SO ON...
Keeper
abzsj

I agree, I'm not fond of fifa 14 at all and still play fifa 13, continue to spend money on buying packs, once in a while I can't access my console so I would like quick access to my FUT, now that fifa 14 has come out, you prioritse that over the customers who still play fifa 13? I'm sorry but that's wrong and very inconsiderate. You should take customer feedback and actually do something about it instead of just saying that you will but with absolutely no intention of doing so.

Very disappointed with the lack of care, and most likely nothing will be done about the Fifa 13 web app even though it was a better game than fifa 14.

Keeper
ntckfit59

I agree with what's been written.  I have placed a lot of time developing my team, and being and invested EA customer, and EA shuts down the app?  Unacceptable.   And there it is in a word.  The app should be a priorty  - bringing it back - for EA.   What's the deal with that, anyway?

Keeper
lordtidygoat

EA - Seriously?

You switch off the web app for FIFA 13 even before FIFA 14 was out and the mobile app shortly after.

Thanks for treating your loyal fans with contempt and showing you are only interested in one thing - money!

Keeper
makan2012

I don't know why EA has deleted FUT13 Web-App or even Mobile App. But they should know that millions of FIFA fans play FIFA 13 all over the globe. They should know that could loose millions of fans because one minor change, they should bring back the FUT13 Web-App.

Lookout
IDKIDC007

ea have to be money hoggers and close the fut 13 web app to get people to buy fifa 14......  shame....