Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
grimes0410

Fifa 13 pro player career mode

Hi guys. Id like to know if its possible to change the player position for my pro in career mode. I  started as a RB but halfway through my 2nd season im gettin fed up with the limited involvement i get in the games so would like to change my players position to be further forward and more involved in the midfield. Id rather not have to start the whole thing again so need to know if its poss to change the player position mid career???

Any help welcome, cheers!

Keeper
xxziechaelxx

Re: Fifa 13 pro player career mode

Go into your settings and 'edit my pro' when in the career. Then change the position there and make sure when you exit the edit screen you 'advance' rather than 'return to edit'. That should do it.

Keeper
sjogum

There is no such option... Or are you referring to the " Edit player" wich you buy from the EAstore?

Keeper
mrlisko

You cannot edit your player position, also "Edit player" from EAstore is not working.

This is definitely a problem that need to be fixed!

Keeper
mrmike2009

i have the same issue you can change in fifa 12 but not fifa 13. even when you have bought the edit players with your points all you can change is boots,sock length shirt in or out ect...

its a pain especially when you have maxed out one position and cannot improve more.

Keeper
Sillen83

http://mgi-gc.easports.com/a/dtd/Change-virtual-player-position/376444-18503

Klick the link, it is a game idea proposition to EA. Vote for it and pray that they add the ability to do this in the future.

Keeper
fahim09

you have to exit career mode and go to edit your pro on the actual fifa13 menu and you can change it there and wen u go back to career mode it should be changed.

Keeper
inzeeiin

Where is the "edit my pro" option in the actual Fifa 13 menu?