Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
eepitssteve

Re: Fifa 13 FInancial takeover on career mode not activating?

I have the excact same problem, at first on my Yeovil career i spent 1,500 coins on the 40 millions financial takeover. In the second season i decided to purchase the 2000 coin financial takeover, it didnt go on my career mode and was a waste of time. Please do something abotu this problem which seems to be affecting many people like myself.

xbox - Eep itz steve 

Keeper
xblackhawkzz

I purchased the 1500 credit financial takeover from the EASFC Catalogue, and when I entered my career, it activated. However, my game froze soon after, and I was forced to reboot my Xbox. Once I was back in, my credits were still gone, and the financial takeover would not activate when I entered career, having not saved the first time I did it. Is there anything that can be done? I am unable to reuse financial takeover as it says its already been used.
Keeper
andy2737

Exactly the same problem... saved up and climbed the levels in order to obtain this reward, only for the game to freeze, console crash and then be left with nothing!

Keeper
null

I've had exactly the same, used my points to pay for it, went to the game and it had worked. Went to the next game against West Ham,  the game froze during the skills section, so I restarted xbox, and now it's gone. Now Im gonna lose Hugo Lloris due to contract demands, back to COD for me. Seems EA have many complaints going on right now, and looking through them, I'm not expecting a fix.

xbox ID; TomSimpson84

Keeper
packer222

The patch has been released and Financial Takeover still won't activate during career mode. EA sort it out!!!
Keeper
amitsadh

I too having the same problem. I bought the 1500 financial take over and started a new season. But luckily my PS3 did not crash, maybe that happens when you buy the other level financial takeover. Is there any solution and I also wanted to know if there are similar problems with scout option and career boost option. I haven't tried the scout option yet but my career boost option doesn't seem to work either. I this there catalogue is flawed. I haven't tried to unlock any other items though, just FT & Career boost, both not seem to work. Is EA working on it? I think I should stop playing career mode until this situation is resolved?

Keeper
amitsadh

Is this a region specific problem or just random, as some people appear to have used it. Is EA working to solve this problem?

Keeper
chubles27

same thing has happened to me. i activated it in my first month on career mode and have now played a full season and still no takeover. you cant even purchase it again and i wonder wether they will even bother fixing it or even reply to these complaints. gamertag: CHUBBLES92

Keeper
wesgoood

bump

Keeper
useetheboss

Same! Requesting funds only adds the normal amount. This doesnt work. EA is pissing me off!!!