Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jleebaseball25

FUT division 1

hey i dont understand why you get less coins for winning division 1 then 2....? is it true that you get a pack plus 8000 coins if you win the title?

Lookout
TheUncleGhandi

Re: FUT division 1

Are you playing online? I have played the regular seasons mode but have yet to play with Ultimate team, what division are you in? Does it place someone in the same division as you? The only reasoning I can think of is that when it does match making if the server cannot find someone of the same division it will place you in a match with someone of the next highest division available. Adding up to you getting less points. 

Keeper
jleebaseball25

i mean winning the title

Lookout
TheUncleGhandi

So when you win a title for a div 1 you are getting less coins than winning a title in div 2? 

Sentinel
skiihiigh

I promoted in div 2, winning the title in div 2 gives you 10000 coins. Promoting 8000(div 2)

Keeper
bluzt

i cant understand that one either along with many other game freezing issuse. i was promoted to div 1 ultimate team last night and noticed exactly the same thing seems ud be better off in division 2 and staying there

Keeper
benzone34

Hi I was just looking this up as I had this question but I just won the fifa 13 ultimate team division 1 title and yes you get a gold pack free as well ...

Keeper
shwobo

bonepit0708 wrote:

Are you playing online? I have played the regular seasons mode but have yet to play with Ultimate team, what division are you in? Does it place someone in the same division as you? The only reasoning I can think of is that when it does match making if the server cannot find someone of the same division it will place you in a match with someone of the next highest division available. Adding up to you getting less points. 

**bleep**ing idiot....

Keeper
gianscotti4

its true, if you win the division 1 you gain 8000 and a premium gold pack

Keeper
kdashris

i just won the division 1 title and received 8000 coins and a gold pack was waiting for me in the store....i'm wondering if you only get the pack the first time you do it, or does it happen everytime?!?