Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT division 1

by jleebaseball25

Original Post

FUT division 1

★★★ Newbie

hey i dont understand why you get less coins for winning division 1 then 2....? is it true that you get a pack plus 8000 coins if you win the title?

Message 1 of 14 (27,171 Views)

Re: FUT division 1

★★★★ Novice

Are you playing online? I have played the regular seasons mode but have yet to play with Ultimate team, what division are you in? Does it place someone in the same division as you? The only reasoning I can think of is that when it does match making if the server cannot find someone of the same division it will place you in a match with someone of the next highest division available. Adding up to you getting less points. 

Message 2 of 14 (26,963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i mean winning the title

Message 3 of 14 (26,959 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So when you win a title for a div 1 you are getting less coins than winning a title in div 2? 

Message 4 of 14 (26,949 Views)

★★ Novice

I promoted in div 2, winning the title in div 2 gives you 10000 coins. Promoting 8000(div 2)

Message 5 of 14 (26,945 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i cant understand that one either along with many other game freezing issuse. i was promoted to div 1 ultimate team last night and noticed exactly the same thing seems ud be better off in division 2 and staying there

Message 6 of 14 (26,939 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi I was just looking this up as I had this question but I just won the fifa 13 ultimate team division 1 title and yes you get a gold pack free as well ...

Message 7 of 14 (26,665 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

bonepit0708 wrote:

Are you playing online? I have played the regular seasons mode but have yet to play with Ultimate team, what division are you in? Does it place someone in the same division as you? The only reasoning I can think of is that when it does match making if the server cannot find someone of the same division it will place you in a match with someone of the next highest division available. Adding up to you getting less points. 

**bleep**ing idiot....

Message 8 of 14 (25,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its true, if you win the division 1 you gain 8000 and a premium gold pack

Message 9 of 14 (24,767 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

i just won the division 1 title and received 8000 coins and a gold pack was waiting for me in the store....i'm wondering if you only get the pack the first time you do it, or does it happen everytime?!?

Message 10 of 14 (22,954 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com