Topics: 23
XP: 386
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 2,572

Re: [PS3] FUT Trade Pile

[ Edited ]

Hey all,

This issue has been recently addressed on the official FIFA Ultimate Team Facebook page. 

Here is the content of the post and the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Yesterday an issue was addressed that was causing successfully auctioned FUT items to be sold without appearing in the ‘Sold Items’ tab of the sellers’ FUT Trade Pile. As a result of the fix, some previously sold items that encountered this issue appeared in fans’ Trade Piles. To remove these items, follow the instructions below: 

1. FUT Web Application: Click on the item, and then leave the Trade Pile menu. Upon returning to the Trade Pile, the items you clicked on will be removed.
2. Mobile EA SPORTS Football Club Companion App: In the ‘Sold’ section of the Trade Pile, click on the item and select the ‘Remove’ option when viewing the single item.
3. Console/PC: Enter the Trade Pile and remove all items in ‘Sold Items’ by following the menu button prompts. 

Note: this is a separate fix from the one that is being worked on regarding the known issue of missing items won during auctions.

Kristi

Keeper
z3koo

this solution doesnt work for me... 

Keeper
sman02

Re: FUT Trade Pile

thanks worked for me took a while think it had every card i sold,

Keeper
drdenob

Sold items reappearing in trade pile FUT13

Items that I had sold throughout my time playing FIFA 13 have been filling up my trade pile, including some items that i was not aware of actually selling such as a 433 formation modifier I was selling at the start of FIFA that I was hoping to get quite a bit of money for but seemingly disappeared. How do I fix this?

Keeper
drdenob

Re: Sold items reappearing in trade pile FUT13

Keeper
dazzaboygee

Re: FUT Trade Pile

[ Edited ]
No i am not doing this started to yeatarday for half an hour on my phone then about 40mins on my xbox still endless amounts of cards ive ever had fix this, ive spent so much more money on this freaking game already hence why there so many cards theres no way im wasting more time on one of your recent mess ups sort it and while your at it check and see what every single user has missed out on coins wise after all you are asking us to go through the million + cards thats ever been at the trade pile.
Keeper
sirborthwick

Getiing issue with sold items in trade pile too - when an item sells, it wont go away, no matter what I do / try - I have tried removing, but it just stays there. Now the sold items are piling up, 24 sold items now which means I only have 16 trade pile spaces left to use.

Started a few days ago, hoped it'll go away by itself but hasn't happened

Keeper
dazzaboygee

Lucky you i have every single card thats ever been there reappearing, theyre losing out at there end when you think about it.
Keeper
iivchachivii

XBOX 360 MISSING PLAYER

Hi EA,

I recently (yesterday) sold Rooney, I then went on to bid for Sergio Aguero, I won the bid and now I have not got the coins nor the player.

The people that play FIFA 13 Ultimate Team have more than likely spent a lot of money on packs and of course time, I cannot believe that you cant sort the problem out. I call EA and I have to apparantly wait 10 - 15 days!!!!!

Thats 10 - 15 days without my best player, its not good.

I will just be another customer of EA that is complaining and I also guarantee I do not get a response from this message, you cant release a game until its ready, you have had god knows how long to sort this out.

I want answers as its my money being spent on this and in the mean time I am NOT getting what I paid for.

ONE VERY PISSED OFF FIFA PLAYER!!!!!!!!

Keeper
null

Re: FUT Trade Pile the players wont move anywhere cant even store in club want it sorting paying loads to play online with xbox and buying points they should have an obligation to refund us

loveypsu wrote:

So I woke up this morning to a wonderful new bug.  My Trade Pile seems to want to contain everything I've ever sold or put in the pile to this point of owning the game.  It even put up an expired Manager card that didn't sell, but I can't relist that item or send it back to my Consumables as I Quick Sold it days, if not weeks, ago.  I delete the item via Triangle on my PS3 or going to the web interface and viewing the sales and then clicking off into the Watch List, and a new sold item just appears in its place.  It's never-ending and it's clogging up my Trade Pile.  Since it recognizes the total number in the Trade Pile, I can't add anything else to it because it thinks it's full.

Why are we seeing more and more bugs since this last "update?"  Did anyone test it prior to release?