Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FUT Trade Pile

by LoveyPSU

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUT Trade Pile

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I woke up this morning to a wonderful new bug.  My Trade Pile seems to want to contain everything I've ever sold or put in the pile to this point of owning the game.  It even put up an expired Manager card that didn't sell, but I can't relist that item or send it back to my Consumables as I Quick Sold it days, if not weeks, ago.  I delete the item via Triangle on my PS3 or going to the web interface and viewing the sales and then clicking off into the Watch List, and a new sold item just appears in its place.  It's never-ending and it's clogging up my Trade Pile.  Since it recognizes the total number in the Trade Pile, I can't add anything else to it because it thinks it's full.

Why are we seeing more and more bugs since this last "update?"  Did anyone test it prior to release?

Message 8 of 136 (26,971 Views)

Player frozen in watchlist. No way to send to Tradepile, Club, or discard...

★★★★ Novice

As the subject says. Am I out of the coins? It was a 17000 bid on an IF LM in BBVA... I googled it, and got a few responses, but most of them were from right after the game came out and said "EA sorted it out".

Message 1 of 136 (20,124 Views)

Sold items staying in Trade Pile

★★★★ Novice

I have a number of items that have been sold and are expired that are still currently sitting in my Trade Pile.

These items are counting towards the items I have in my Trade Pile so I can not add any other item to the trade pile even though I no longer "own" the current items on the Trade Pile.

Is there any way I can remove these expired items from the Trade Piles? Currently only able to use the web ap.

Message 2 of 136 (26,424 Views)

Re: Sold items staying in Trade Pile

★★★★ Novice

Same is happening to me ! 2 players (m'villa, riise, andrezinho), 2 consumables and an everton away kit are stuck.

I can't send them to the club or put them on auction because the FUT says something went wrong. If I want to quick sell them then they will go for o (zero) coins. Oh and they have zero contracts left =/

HELP US EA !

Either fix them or compensate for this.

Message 3 of 136 (26,419 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Yes same here, got a full trade pile by 2 that I am selling yet it shows 30/30 in my trade pile.

I have a feeling that when these 2 items sell I won't be able to trade.
Seeing as I haven't got the game yet for my xbox I thought I would build my teams and gain some coins, thats all done and now I am waiting for the game to arrive via the post, if the fix isn't resolved I am going to be stuck not trading and getting nowhere.

If you cannot resolve the bug can you credit me with 30,000 coins I can only ask Standard smile

Thanks

Message 4 of 136 (26,412 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue,  Any ETa on fix ?

Message 5 of 136 (26,404 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, and its been going on for 3 days! EA you need to compensate with coins as I have not been able to buy/sell any of players and I have missed out on making some profit!

Please sort this ASAP!

Thanks

Message 6 of 136 (26,391 Views)

FUT Trade pile

★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Fifa ultimate team Trade Pile, Why Can not delete expired items?

Message 7 of 136 (26,753 Views)

fut13 tradepile suddenly full with players i sold a long time ago

★★★★ Novice

my tradepile is suddenly full with all the players i sold in my history in fut 13. i have to press the triangle button to remove every single player or card i ever sold. when i want to add some other card to the tradepile, it says its full. when i go to the tradepile again, there the cards are again and even after i removed every single card, they reappear a soon as i go to the tradepile again. please fix this asap i cant put any cards on the tradepile until this stops....

Message 9 of 136 (26,339 Views)

Trade pile all listed without me logged in????

★★★★ Novice

I logged in to my ultimate team today to see that 37 items in my trade pile had been listed and sold without me even putting them uo???? please help, does this mean I have been hacked somehow?????

Message 10 of 136 (26,346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all,

This issue has been recently addressed on the official FIFA Ultimate Team Facebook page. 

Here is the content of the post and the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Yesterday an issue was addressed that was causing successfully auctioned FUT items to be sold without appearing in the ‘Sold Items’ tab of the sellers’ FUT Trade Pile. As a result of the fix, some previously sold items that encountered this issue appeared in fans’ Trade Piles. To remove these items, follow the instructions below: 

1. FUT Web Application: Click on the item, and then leave the Trade Pile menu. Upon returning to the Trade Pile, the items you clicked on will be removed.
2. Mobile EA SPORTS Football Club Companion App: In the ‘Sold’ section of the Trade Pile, click on the item and select the ‘Remove’ option when viewing the single item.
3. Console/PC: Enter the Trade Pile and remove all items in ‘Sold Items’ by following the menu button prompts. 

Note: this is a separate fix from the one that is being worked on regarding the known issue of missing items won during auctions.

Kristi

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com