Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lookout
sahelearam_2

FUT : No Opponent Find And Freezzzzz Afther Patch 10/10/12

[ Edited ]

Hi Every Body Before Patch All Thing Was Good

Afther patch 10/10/12

in fifa ultimate team when i search for opponent afther that i get fifa background screen and no opponent find this happend many time and some time i found opponent before patch every time i search for opponent only when i got opponent my game gone to another screen but now......

this pic show you what i got

http://picpaste.com/fifa13_2012-10-12_04-37-05-53-eQbkfemz.jpg

i dont know what ea done to us they solve some issue and replace them with other issue plz som one help

sorry for my bad engilish spoken

Keeper
vylviegasmx

Re: FUT : No Opponent Find And Freezzzzz Afther Patch 10/10/12

The same thing happens to me when I do a search for a player and will make the connection the screen freezes and I can only change songs, I can not leave, I can only close the game by pressing alt + F4

I'm VIEGAS_RIBEIR0 from Brazil

This game has frustrated me so much that I ended up with trauma of pre-launch games.

I will never ever again pre-order a game unless im absolutly sure that its not buged as this game is.

Lookout
sahelearam_2

EA PLZ HELP US :smileysad:

Keeper
iid55

i have this problem :smileysad:

Keeper
bennq55

Keeper
giunpy

Same problem here... the funny thing is tha before the patch i did not have this issue!!!

Lookout
sahelearam_2

yes before patch every thing was perfect afthe rpatch this problem happen to all of my add list in orgin every player have this issue with FUt EAAAA read and answer uss plz peopel post on this tread for ea reading

Keeper
ereklemesxi

Re: [IMPORTANT] FUT : No Opponent Find And Freezzzzz Afther Patch 10/10/12

same here. ea do something ....

Keeper
hasansinir

I have the same problem!! The thing is I sometimes able to find an opponent and play, but usually this stupid thing happens. As you all said, it was started with the update! I check the twitter page frequently, but there is no comment on this issue. I hope they can solve it, because it is getting boring not to be able to play with your ultimate team.

Sentinel
Mister_Nem

Exactly the same here!! This is getting ridiculous now EA!!  Before the patch the game would lock during the arena on online matches.  Since the patch it can't even get as far as the arena and locks as the guys above have said just after the "finding opponent" screen!!  The game doesnt crash.  you can still change the music in the background, but nothing happens. 

A few times I can even hear my opponent on the his microphone as we're waiting for something to happen and it never does!

Seriously sort this game out!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 3rd weekend in a row now I've been looking forward to playing some Fifa to de-stress after a hard week's work only to find I can't even start 1 single online game!!!! So much for destressing, as you can tell from all the exclamation marks!!!!