Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
draspiraltr

FIFA 14 Turkish Super League

Will FIFA 14 contain Spor Toto Süper Lig and Turkish language option? I can pre-order but before I must learn it. (FIFA 14'te STSL ve Türkçe seçeneği olacak mı diye sordum hatam varsa ingilizcesi daha düzgün biri düzeltsin)

Keeper
null

Re: FIFA 14 Turkish Super League

[ Edited ]

We want "Turkish league" in FIFA 14 back. I was boycoting and not buying last 2 years. Even having 2nd division from Turkey will be great. I know lots of people are waiting for that...

Keeper
GalatasarayBE

Yes! There are lots of people awaiting for that. And i feel that we all waited already enough. I don't know what the problem between EA and licence owners but, they should solve this problem. I don't want one more disappointing about this subject... Even if they don't have enough money to buy the licence, (!)  they should add some more Turkish teams in rest of world section and rest of world league in carrier mode...But as i already said it was already a mistake that yhey have taken STSL out of FIFA...Please EA! Please do the right for this time...

Lookout
adamisikerimla

absolutely..

EA_Lars
Topics: 7
XP: 311
Solutions: 1,434

EAHQ is a place where players get help from videogame veterans to solve their issues with their favourite game. If you have suggestions for gameplay, discussions about features or the game itself and other similar topics which are not related to technical or other game blocking issues, please visit the official EA FIFA 13 board..

I closed this topic, but if you have any problems and need the advice from our community to solve them, please feel free to create a new topic!