Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
dirtkarter67

FIFA 14 ~ FUT Webapp Problem

Hello,

When I log into FUT 14 Webapp, it comes up with this:

SORRY!

Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

What can I do to fix it?

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,828
Solutions: 1,918

Re: FIFA 14 ~ FUT Webapp Problem

I'd give it a little while, it may be because they're working on this known issue, click ISSUES WITH THE FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM 14 WEB APP SECURITY QUESTION.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
dirtkarter67

I know what you mean, but it is working for other people that I know.

MLadyD7

Well, I hope it works for you soon, but ... so many are having probs with it at the moment... hang in there :smileyhappy:

So many are trying to login and that isn't working alot, which, in turn, locks their accounts, because it's not working correctly...aghhh lol... let's hope it all gets fixed soon...

Servers are probably overloaded from everyone trying to login over & over (lol)...not funny, but... have to giggle sometime... (smile)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

EA_Kristi
Topics: 35
XP: 645
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 3,404

Have you tried clearing the cookies and cache in your browser? Also could you try a different browser?

Keeper
dirtkarter67

I have tried Chrome and Internet Explorer with no luck. I am downloading Firefox now and I have also cleared cookies and cache.

MLadyD7

Let us know how it goes :smileyhappy:

Good Luck!

-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
elk221099

when i go onto the website and try and click on log in or the fifa 14 web app it takes ages to load and the says request timeout, im either guessing this is because of problems they are trying to fix or that alot of people are using it ????????????? help ????

dirtkarter67 wrote:

Hello,

SORRY!

Please come back later.

What can I do to fix it?

Keeper
eunecte67

[ Edited ]

dirtkarter67 wrote:

Hello,

SORRY!

Please come back later.

What can I do to fix it?

Same prob here...

How that can be?

Keeper
burkey123456789

why does the fifa 14 web app not work for the majority, its sunday the 15th now and it should work, but it doesnt, same old EA showing their continous flaws with already faults with a game that hasnt even released, all i want to do is get a few coins and whne the games comes out most likely spend a small fortunes on the game, but i am seriousily contemplating not bothering as it seems the game never works