Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
sherifkhalil
Accepted Solution

FIFA 13 full version doesn't start !!!!

:manfrustrated:

I just bought the game today through the origin store,i live in russia btw...but the thing is that it won't start,i downloaded the game,and tried to check that everything is right,and when i do press start,it gives me only the EAFC est. 2011 logo,and then NOTHING !!!!! WOULD U PLEASE HELP,COS THIS IS VERY DISAPPOINTING AND FRUSTRATING ((

Sentinel
sherifkhalil

Re: FIFA 13 full version doesn't start !!!!

bump plz !

Keeper
berecz1983

Check this topic out mate! It doesn't have a definite solution yet, but there are some tips. Game still doesn't work for me, but let's try and merge our problem into one topic. It makes more sense then starting a new one for the same thing...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/Fifa-13-won-t-start/td-p/64604/highlight/false

Sentinel
sherifkhalil

[ Edited ]

Here's what i did: go to sysdm.cpl ; change your pc name to something without special characters. Restart your computer.

After that, the game for me starts. I get another error at the settings screen... for that, people told me to do the replay0.bin read only thing. But at least for me it did not work.

THAT WORKED WITH ME.....SPREAD THE WORD )))

Keeper
bomboca

Bought the game, installed it (cd, with origin, win7, ATI Graphics up to date) and.......nothing it just crashes to origin menu.

It's incredible how a big company like EA does this....maybe it's better to get a "pirate" exe. file to my ORIGINAL copy!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that I'm a FIFA series player since 1997.....shame on you EA!!!!

Keeper
silverfine

bomboca wrote:

Bought the game, installed it (cd, with origin, win7, ATI Graphics up to date) and.......nothing it just crashes to origin menu.

It's incredible how a big company like EA does this....maybe it's better to get a "pirate" exe. file to my ORIGINAL copy!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that I'm a FIFA series player since 1997.....shame on you EA!!!!

There is no 'pirate' exe yet, though.