Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
thebluebryan

FIFA 13 ULTIMATE TEAM SEASONS RESET!!!!!!!!! :(

hi ea

i have three questions for you:

1. I was playing ultimate team seasons last night when i had 1 point in 1 game until i was to title division 2 when i saw that i had a better team with a better chemistry. so, as we began, it was clear to see that i was the better player when suddenly, fifa freezes, i could do nothing but turn my ps3 off. so i did, and came back online to see that my season had reset. i am hugely gutted because i was going to title divisiion 2. please coould i kindly ask that you either put me back in the position that i was in, or transfer 10,000 coins to me. 

2. i preordered the ultimate edition but i have received no gold packs. i have tried activating  teh code but it says that it is invalid.

3. i am unable to go on the web app, it says that i canreset my question by logging into a trusted console, i have, and nothing has happened, i am still locked out.

i would be hugely grateful if you could answer these three questions

Bryan Xuan

my psn- TheBlueBryan

Keeper
pappej

Re: FIFA 13 ULTIMATE TEAM SEASONS RESET!!!!!!!!! :(

[ Edited ]

i have also had this problem but in division 1 and i had 1 game left to get 6750 coins so i think they should give us a refund. :smileysad: (in coins ofc)

PSN - pappej

Keeper
tobin2012

This has happened twice to me and EA customer support is terrible! Waited 30 mins to talk to someone and then was told EA would look into my problem in 15-20 days, for god sake just refund the bloody coins

Keeper
farhannadeem

so i was in division 3 and i won the division with 5 wins and 1 loss, i had won the title and was in division 2

i was to tired to play another game so i quit the game and turned off my ps3

the next day i was back in division 3 but i hadnt lost any coins

so i finished the division again with 12 points which should have got me promoted to divison 2 but i did not get my 6000 coins and  i am still in division 3

EA fix this problem and i would like my 6000 coins and my division 2 promotion.