Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 13 Firewall Status still "Restrictive"!!!!

by Flo19

Original Post

FIFA 13 Firewall Status still "Restrictive"!!!!

★★★★ Novice

Hallo, i have a problem with firewall, is still "Restrictive". I enable DMZ & UpnP in my router settings, i open the ports, i tried even to turn off windows firewall and my antivirus, but the status of FIFA 13 firewall also "Restrictive" remained. 

Can someone help me with any suggestions? Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (6,288 Views)

Re: FIFA 13 Firewall Status still "Restrictive"!!!!

★★★★ Newbie

Hi..  When you enabled DMZ did you put your XBox IP in the DMZ or did you just check the box for enabling?  It also helps to make sure your router gives your xbox a static IP, so that way the IP lease never expires and gives your xbox a new IP later which just makes your changes obsolete..

Message 2 of 5 (6,251 Views)

Re: FIFA 13 Firewall Status still "Restrictive"!!!!

★★★★ Novice

Yes when i enable DMZ i put my IP in the DMZ, also i set my router to give me static IP. My problem is on PC not XBOX.

Message 3 of 5 (6,242 Views)

This is careless and lazy programming EA

★★★★ Newbie

I've had this same problem on and off ever since I bought the game, and I've tried everything that's been recommended solving the issue. But for the upteenth time earlier today, I'm playing seasons... everything's going fine, no lag, open firewall, and then all of a sudden I can't connect to anyone for a match. I think "What's going on?" Exit seasons mode and sure enough firewall status is restrictive again for no apparant reason!

Message 4 of 5 (4,444 Views)

Re: This is careless and lazy programming EA

★★★★★ Apprentice

Get a new modem.

Message 5 of 5 (4,442 Views)

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.