Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
denalsocan
Accepted Solution

FIFA 13 Crashes upon clicking "Play Match"

I have the same problem as well. Why does my FIFA 13 crashes when I click on "Play Match"? Everything was okay from team management, game settings and everything. However after I pressed Play match, the game crashes to the desktop. 

Someone please help us out here....

Keeper
flowmv

FIFA 13 Crash

Hello everyone,

I bought the game today and was excited about it but after installing it and updating it, in Career mode it always crashes when I try to play a game, it has no problems SIM-ing it, but whenever I try to play it just crashes. Any ideas ?

Sentinel
tibcsubacsi

Re: FIFA 13 Crashes upon clicking "Play Match"

hey! i had the same problem and this worked for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt46lHpSM2Q&feature=plcp

Acolyte
sjoerdrs

fifa 13 crashed

Every time when I start fifa 13 on pc, it works. I can doing everything, but if I want to play a game, the game crashed.

Keeper
cjay1618

Updated but still same issue. Mine is a Nvidia Geforce GT220

Keeper
devilresidz

I have the same problem! 

Keeper
dazzzzzzz

Video suggestion made here re updating graphics eg nvidea completely worked after same v annoying problem. Marvellous.
Keeper
panathagr13

well i try all i found in the sites and nothink...but i found somethink to play fifa 13...users name must be in english letters only but not work at all...must the pc name must be to english i do this and i play with out any error or bugs...for win 7 Type sysdm.cpl into the start menu search box to change name for your pc..maybe try yous country language or install game language...i used englis...i hope help!

Keeper
lolloasr94

Hi, Sry man but i've the same problem! Does this nvidia uploader work ???? My fifa crash everytime i press play match! or i press start match in Career Mode! Thank you! I Wait Ans.

Keeper
cavalka

I tried to update my nvidia driver but doesn't worked for me...