Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 13 Crashes upon clicking "Play Match"

by denalsocan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 13 Crashes upon clicking "Play Match"

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as well. Why does my FIFA 13 crashes when I click on "Play Match"? Everything was okay from team management, game settings and everything. However after I pressed Play match, the game crashes to the desktop. 

Someone please help us out here....

Message 1 of 13 (30,590 Views)

FIFA 13 Crash

★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I bought the game today and was excited about it but after installing it and updating it, in Career mode it always crashes when I try to play a game, it has no problems SIM-ing it, but whenever I try to play it just crashes. Any ideas ?

Message 2 of 13 (29,969 Views)

Re: FIFA 13 Crashes upon clicking "Play Match"

★★★★ Novice

hey! i had the same problem and this worked for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt46lHpSM2Q&feature=plcp

Message 3 of 13 (30,026 Views)

fifa 13 crashed

★ Newbie

Every time when I start fifa 13 on pc, it works. I can doing everything, but if I want to play a game, the game crashed.

Message 4 of 13 (29,970 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Updated but still same issue. Mine is a Nvidia Geforce GT220

Message 5 of 13 (29,931 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem! 

Message 6 of 13 (29,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Video suggestion made here re updating graphics eg nvidea completely worked after same v annoying problem. Marvellous.
Message 7 of 13 (29,633 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well i try all i found in the sites and nothink...but i found somethink to play fifa 13...users name must be in english letters only but not work at all...must the pc name must be to english i do this and i play with out any error or bugs...for win 7 Type sysdm.cpl into the start menu search box to change name for your pc..maybe try yous country language or install game language...i used englis...i hope help!

Message 8 of 13 (29,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Sry man but i've the same problem! Does this nvidia uploader work ???? My fifa crash everytime i press play match! or i press start match in Career Mode! Thank you! I Wait Ans.

Message 9 of 13 (29,320 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried to update my nvidia driver but doesn't worked for me...

Message 10 of 13 (29,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

hey! i had the same problem and this worked for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt46lHpSM2Q&feature=plcp

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com