Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
theelite005

EAS FC Servers Down

The EAS FC Servers are down. They have been down for a while now. I wan't to pla FIFA. Please help me fix this EA!

Keeper
footie3214

Re: EAS FC Servers Down

Ive been trying for the last hour to connect to EAS FC and play FUT but no joy!!!   The last few weeks ive had major issues with FIFA 13 Matchmaking and now this.....seriously depressing. 

...and before anyone ask, my internet is perfect, never better, checked all of that..!

Keeper
BeRtEk7O6

I have been having the same problem. I haven't been able to play ultimate since I got on 2 hours ago. I have been waiting for the servers to come back up, they are still down. Please hurry up and fix it EA.
Keeper
iammahn96

me also

Keeper
footie3214

It would be nice if someone from EA would come out and say what exactly is going on?? 

Keeper
thefall3nmurder

raghhhhh want to build my squaddddddddd so bored wihtout fifa................

Keeper
silvainm

I wonder why it is sooo hard to find out what is going on?  EA, please respond. It shouldn't be that hard to create 1 place online, to show the status of the servers? Tell us when maintenance is happening and/or servers are down?

Right now I'm having to search the whole internet before I know what's going on.... and in 95% of the cases, I still don't know what exactly is going on.

Please provide an update!!

Regards,

Lookout
rocho87

i was on it last night till about 3am and it was working... but ive been trying to get on now for the past hour and nothing, and im chocked because today is my only day off work and was looking forward to putting some hours into my FUT squad...

and i find pathetic that they know there is a problem, and that people are gonna be pissed, yet, they provide no information...

Keeper
silvainm

I agree,

It shouldn't really be that difficult to provide an update or any information.

Just a heads up like "Hey, we found a problem, we're working on it" and an "we expect to have it fixed by xxxxxx"  would save me so much time and frustration....

Keeper
footie3214

EA you have destroyed my man time! the misses is home from work now and im forced to watch eastenders........great!!!