Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
sharpy1977

Re: EAS FC Not Connected

Thought this was the "ANSWER HQ" - not many answers is there???

I stopped playing PES cos you couldnt play online and its now getting to that stage with FIFA too.

keeps signing me out FUT and dont think its every been connected to EAS FC servers for more than a day at a time. Fifa 12 was constantly diconnected from the servers so anytime you try to see any leader boards for your friends etc they arent available and already had that with most of the FIFA 13 ones too. I would have thought that having this issue all through 12 you would at least have been keen to make sure 13 didnt have the same issues but it does, nothing changes and EA are only ever keen to get the game out even if its not finished and the servers are useless.

Not attempt to sort it and no attempt to even bother reading the posts on here or there would be some kind of response in the "ANSWER HQ".

If this happens all through 13 like it did 12 you can shove 14.

(PS3)

Keeper
null

are u 100% sure 12am uk time EA will be back on???

Keeper
sharpy1977

Just saw previous post -  super time for maintenance 4pm-12am on a saturday night

well done EA, yet another well thought out plan - FAIL

Keeper
bluffffmaster

its a new game, so alots of ppl are playing  fifa 13 in a same time, it makes the server busy n the EAS can't control it. it 'll take a time... 

Keeper
logikz2

Yeah BIG FAIL EA, doing this on a satuday, kudos to you...

-.-"

Anyone else wants their money back?

Keeper
sharpy1977

Money back - yeah me mate!!

And to the guy above - yeah its a new game that has the same problems as the old one had all the way through. They know how many copies they sell so should have servers to cope. Not ones that require maintenance after 2 weeks.

Keeper
bluffffmaster

i really want my money back and i've been using money for fifa points .. stupid me !!

Keeper
nufcjay20

[ Edited ]

hi am not best plz with eas fc its not let me connected for 4days now its putting me off fifa a bit now coz a had trade the a was buing on ultimate team and no a can get on to see if a have won them a have try 4 days now to connect but its not letting me. all the money a have spend on the ultimate team and the game its self a shudnt but having this happing  

WANT MY MONEY BACK U CAN FORGET FIFA 14 

Keeper
scortongardy92

Well its 12:11 AM UK time ea why are the servers still down.

Keeper
scortongardy92

I have items that have sold in my trade pile adding up to about 40k I will not be best pleased if I dont receive my money EA!