Keeper
burninbush7677
Accepted Solution

EAS FC Not Connected

I am getting a message saying The EAS servers are unavailable. What should I do
Keeper
lucca675

Eas FC connection/ Ultimate Team

my eas fc connection is not working. it has been saying that it is not up, ive been trying for 3 days to make it work and it is not allowing me to play ultimate team

Keeper
tposada97tp

Fifa 13 EASFC not connecting

When I connect to the EA servers my EASFC will not connect, whenever I try connecting to it, it will fail. Any help?

Keeper
shenanigans4780

Re: Fifa 13 EASFC not connecting

I've noticed this too, almost every day late at night/early morning I can't log onto the EAFC servers, yet i'm on xbox live. Frustrating >.>

Keeper
joetommo8

I can not connect to EASFC servers

I can't get on the EASFC servers, ther is an error coming up saying "EA Sports Football Club is currently unavailable please try again later." But i can get on normal online just not the catologue and UT - 

Trying to get on Ultimate Team an errors says "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 13 Ultimate team. You will be returned to the FIFA 13 Main Menu"

Fix?

Keeper
xErhardx

Re: I can not connect to EASFC servers

Ithink its why there is sometimes to much traffic on th eservers.. 

Keeper
joetommo8

It hasnt worked since i got the game, which was on the day of release, i have also asked other people and they said it is ok for them

Keeper
pbsvma

same here...

Keeper
jipthebest10

same problem here..when I try to connect to other people online, most of the time an error message came: "the connection between you and the other is broken" or something. My firewall status is strict. Perhaps that's the problem?

PS: sorry for bad english

Keeper
nonickavieogj

same here