Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
jazzpuppet1987

EA live chat

what time (UK) does the live chat start? I have been trying to contact EA for about a week and everytime i come on here they're offline! 

Any help would be great

eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 460
Solutions: 462

Re: EA live chat

Hi jazzpuppet1987,

If I am not mistaken agents should always be available from 1pm to 3 am GMT. Do not hesitate to try again during this period of time.

However, please take note that some issues cannot be resolved through live chat, so maybe that is the reason why you are not seeing a "live chat" option available. If that is the case, I would recommend you to use another contact method, but if no contact method is listed at all, please let me know the following information:

• Product
  • Category 
  • Platform

Cheers,

Eve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeper
Tootiellw

hey pogo why wont you let me into any games says try later problem is their problem as they are the server huh

Keeper
Tootiellw

hello hello pogo

eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 460
Solutions: 462

[ Edited ]

Tootiellw wrote:

hey pogo why wont you let me into any games says try later problem is their problem as they are the server huh

Hello Tootiellw,

You are currently using the FIFA 13 forums.

For any enquiry about Pogo games, please use the dedicated Pogo forumshttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/bd-p/Pogo

Don't hesitate to check out the Guide to Pogo Help as it may also contain useful information. 

Thank you.

Eve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeper
midnight5242

Re: EA live chat daily challenge wont click on to play was fine till tech did somthing andnow i cant play it since 700 am

Keeper
dwjcrocker6

I have had this problem but the only option that comes up is live chat so I can't email anyone from the ea help
Keeper
skepta21

EA can you help me i lost fernando torres then some one called EA helpline added me saying then could help me and get him back and asked for my psn deetails then when i went back on all my players my money had gone can you help me please i have spent over £70 on fut please help me

Keeper
djbadben

I Need help logging itno FUT and i can't get the chance cause EA are offline all the time and it's urgent

Keeper
iluvjaffacake

hello