Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
d0nni1988
Accepted Solution

EA Sport FIFA 13 - Email Account Needs Changed.

[ Edited ]

Hi I have an EA account under the email address (edit: email removed for security reasons).

I need this email updated to (edit: email removed for security reasons)

I have created a GameFace and under the email (edit: email removed for security reasons) and i would like it to be added to my fifa game.

my gamertag is d0nni1988

Thanks.

Keeper
optimumvr

Cannot update email info

I want to access online features such as the FIFA 13 web app..

Currently I haven't got FIFA 13 but on FIFA 12 I have my old username and password.

The only problem is, I cannot sign into the web app because I do not know the password!

And on the game, it wont let me change them!

And, I cannot recieve the password reset emails because its a crappy old hotmail account from when I was like 11!

Can anyone help me? I have never been able to access the web app!

:*(

Keeper
optimumvr

Re: Cannot update email info

Anyooooooone?

EA_Ursula
XP: 1,585
Solutions: 2,816

Re: EA Sport FIFA 13 - Email Account Needs Changed.

Hi everyone,

You can always change your email for your Origin account on the EA Account login website.

Read more about that here: https://help.ea.com/article/i-have-a-new-email-address-can-i-change-my-email-address-on-my-ea-accoun...

You may be having trouble importing your XBox Live Gamertag or Playstation Network info if it is linked to an account other than your main EA account. To recover or make changes to your XBox Live Gamertag or PSN ID, be sure to contact a Game Advisor.

Directions for adding your PSN or Xbox Live ID to your EA Account can be found here.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Keeper
biddles1990

Account Information/EASFC catalogue Financial Takeover

The email address for my other account How_nowbrowncow was using my university email adress which now i have graduated has been deleted. This means I can't change the email information over because i have forgotten the password. Is there anything I can do? 

My other issue was on that account on FIFA 13 I purchased through the EASFC catalogue the Financial Takeover which hasn't come up on my career. I have been reading through forums and it appears that this has happened to a lot of people. Is there anything I or you can do? As it cost me a lot of EASFC coins. 

Many Thanks in advance,

Toby Biddlecombe

Keeper
michaelstark807

Re: Account Information/EASFC catalogue Financial Takeover

same thing is happening to me. my email address got deleted, and i cant update it now and a EA corrispondant will not respond to me!

Keeper
chunky95monkey

Anyone had any luck I am having the same problem because hotmail deleted my email account which means I can't send my forgotten password to the deleted email account to figure out what it is and unfortunately there is no way of recovering my email account because hotmail are useless! Why do they delete your email accounts anyway? All it does is cause a nuisance for the users!! But any advice or pointers would be really welcomed thanks!!!!!!!!   :smileyfrustrated:

Keeper
runhyde

Apparently have to call EA and have them do a Persona transfer, not done it yet as they are only available during the week, not weekends

Keeper
dvdsvdsvdsvd

How do i change my email for account
Keeper
keyvan1999

hi if you need help you need to call this number 0870 243 2435