Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
orhanerman

how i delete my team in ultimate team?

game says me maximum time of limit, how i restat this? 

Lookout
djbluesky1875

Re: how i delete my team in ultimate team?

Do you have an online pass, or did you use a free trial?
If your squad is full, go onto squad selector, then create new squad, that should do it :smileyhappy:

Keeper
orhanerman

Re: how i delete my team in ultimate team?

i wanna rename my club its possible? 
i am not trial player i have original game 

Keeper
asianinvasian115

I have reached my max number of deleting my ultamite team for fifa 13? (please reply, thanks)

[ Edited ]

Hi i'm new to fifa and i keep on deleting my squad because i keep doing something wrong like when i brought all the good players they have been expired because of their contracts and i did not knew about this. so i keep on deleting them and it says i have reached my max limit of deleting my club and i need help

Keeper
noctfi

Re: Deleting Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

could you possibly delete my club another  time because i have had a few problems and need to restart

Keeper
nyjac

eaeve wrote:

Hi guys,

This is from the Help Center:

Long time FIFA fans will notice a difference in the way clubs work in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team. Whereas previously, you could delete your club and start over multiple times, you are now only able to create a new club five times.

Once you create the fifth club, you must stick with that one. You will not be able to start over a sixth time.

Source

Hope this helps,

Eve

Thats weird beacuse IN GAME the message say: You have deleted your club the maximum number of times. you have to contact EA Costumer support to delete your club BEYOND this limit.

why have a message like that if it doesnt even work?:smileyfrustrated: 

Keeper
tryhardgamer97

To be honest the design team in making the club deletion made a very fatal mistake. I mean 5 times is avery stupid limit considering the amount of the errors the forbidden words which the community can't post on EA forums.

Keeper
topteks

but i dont have coins and i only have 12 players,how do i play?

Keeper
desertxeagle7

Well can you please reset the number of times i can delete my club. I deleted it too many times due to spending too much money on gold players. Please lookfurther into this since i love ultimate team and i would haate to have to stop playing ultimate team

Keeper

my brother deleted all my players and club maxuim times so i have nothing what do i do?