Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Deleting Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

by brierley1969

Original Post

how i delete my team in ultimate team?

★★★★ Novice

game says me maximum time of limit, how i restat this? 

Message 11 of 82 (11,949 Views)

Re: how i delete my team in ultimate team?

★★★★ Novice

Do you have an online pass, or did you use a free trial?
If your squad is full, go onto squad selector, then create new squad, that should do it Standard smile

Message 12 of 82 (11,944 Views)

Re: how i delete my team in ultimate team?

★★★★ Novice

i wanna rename my club its possible? 
i am not trial player i have original game 

Message 13 of 82 (11,937 Views)

I have reached my max number of deleting my ultamite team for fifa 13? (please reply, thanks)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi i'm new to fifa and i keep on deleting my squad because i keep doing something wrong like when i brought all the good players they have been expired because of their contracts and i did not knew about this. so i keep on deleting them and it says i have reached my max limit of deleting my club and i need help

Message 14 of 82 (11,942 Views)

Re: Deleting Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

★★★ Newbie

could you possibly delete my club another  time because i have had a few problems and need to restart

Message 15 of 82 (11,702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

eaeve wrote:

Hi guys,

This is from the Help Center:

Long time FIFA fans will notice a difference in the way clubs work in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team. Whereas previously, you could delete your club and start over multiple times, you are now only able to create a new club five times.

Once you create the fifth club, you must stick with that one. You will not be able to start over a sixth time.

Source

Hope this helps,

Eve

Thats weird beacuse IN GAME the message say: You have deleted your club the maximum number of times. you have to contact EA Costumer support to delete your club BEYOND this limit.

why have a message like that if it doesnt even work?:S 

Message 16 of 82 (11,689 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

To be honest the design team in making the club deletion made a very fatal mistake. I mean 5 times is avery stupid limit considering the amount of the errors the forbidden words which the community can't post on EA forums.

Message 17 of 82 (11,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but i dont have coins and i only have 12 players,how do i play?

Message 18 of 82 (11,383 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well can you please reset the number of times i can delete my club. I deleted it too many times due to spending too much money on gold players. Please lookfurther into this since i love ultimate team and i would haate to have to stop playing ultimate team

Message 19 of 82 (11,336 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

my brother deleted all my players and club maxuim times so i have nothing what do i do?

Message 20 of 82 (11,244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi guys,

This is from the Help Center:

Long time FIFA fans will notice a difference in the way clubs work in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team. Whereas previously, you could delete your club and start over multiple times, you are now only able to create a new club five times.

Once you create the fifth club, you must stick with that one. You will not be able to start over a sixth time.

Source

Hope this helps,

Eve

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.