Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
brierley1969
Accepted Solution

Deleting Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Is there a limit to how many times you can delete you Ultimate team?

Acolyte
mcdevitthd

Please help

My little brother has deleted my club many times, and discarded my players. I cant make a new club because it says ive deleted my club too many times. Please help.

Keeper
cfierek360

FUT

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I recentely bought FIFA 13, and im extremely impresses; I love everything about the game. There is just one problem I need resolved if possible. In FUT You are given 5 FUT Creations/Deletions...My brother got on my game after school because he gets home before me everyday and created/delete 5 FUT teams and left me with one terrible team. I am now stuck playing on a Club he made and I dont even know how to play FUT because this is my first FIFA game! I would like to see if I could have my 5 club creations/deletes restore and my current FUT team deleted! If this is at all possible please help me, thanks and have a great day :smileyhappy:

Acolyte
tehkazer

Can't delete my Ultimate team anymore?

How do I delete my ultimate team, after I deleted maxinium it times?

eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 463
Solutions: 463

Re: Deleting Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Hi guys,

This is from the Help Center:

Long time FIFA fans will notice a difference in the way clubs work in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team. Whereas previously, you could delete your club and start over multiple times, you are now only able to create a new club five times.

Once you create the fifth club, you must stick with that one. You will not be able to start over a sixth time.

Source

Hope this helps,

Eve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeper
yotosin2x1

tea do you delete your ultimate if I you have deleted it to much

Keeper
yotosin2x1

[ Edited ]

How do I delete my ultimate team if I have deleted it to much

Protector
jcdarkness92

You can't.

Keeper
null

Re: Can't delete my Ultimate team anymore?

you have reached to limit of deleting ultimate team

Keeper
lewiesalter2001

Ultimate team

ive run out of me deleting me ultimate team i want  to delete it then get it back