Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Deleting Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

by brierley1969

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleting Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

★★ Novice

Is there a limit to how many times you can delete you Ultimate team?

Message 4 of 82 (69,044 Views)

Please help

★★ Novice

My little brother has deleted my club many times, and discarded my players. I cant make a new club because it says ive deleted my club too many times. Please help.

Message 1 of 82 (68,399 Views)

FUT

★★ Novice

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I recentely bought FIFA 13, and im extremely impresses; I love everything about the game. There is just one problem I need resolved if possible. In FUT You are given 5 FUT Creations/Deletions...My brother got on my game after school because he gets home before me everyday and created/delete 5 FUT teams and left me with one terrible team. I am now stuck playing on a Club he made and I dont even know how to play FUT because this is my first FIFA game! I would like to see if I could have my 5 club creations/deletes restore and my current FUT team deleted! If this is at all possible please help me, thanks and have a great day Standard smile

Message 2 of 82 (68,398 Views)

Can't delete my Ultimate team anymore?

★ Newbie

How do I delete my ultimate team, after I deleted maxinium it times?

Message 3 of 82 (68,419 Views)

Re: Deleting Fifa 13 Ultimate Team

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

This is from the Help Center:

Long time FIFA fans will notice a difference in the way clubs work in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team. Whereas previously, you could delete your club and start over multiple times, you are now only able to create a new club five times.

Once you create the fifth club, you must stick with that one. You will not be able to start over a sixth time.

Source

Hope this helps,

Eve

Message 5 of 82 (68,378 Views)

★★ Novice

tea do you delete your ultimate if I you have deleted it to much

Message 6 of 82 (67,739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

How do I delete my ultimate team if I have deleted it to much

Message 7 of 82 (67,738 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You can't.

Message 8 of 82 (67,718 Views)

Re: Can't delete my Ultimate team anymore?

★★★ Newbie

you have reached to limit of deleting ultimate team

Message 9 of 82 (67,710 Views)

Ultimate team

★★★★ Newbie

ive run out of me deleting me ultimate team i want  to delete it then get it back

Message 10 of 82 (67,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

This is from the Help Center:

Long time FIFA fans will notice a difference in the way clubs work in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team. Whereas previously, you could delete your club and start over multiple times, you are now only able to create a new club five times.

Once you create the fifth club, you must stick with that one. You will not be able to start over a sixth time.

Source

Hope this helps,

Eve

fifa-ball-promo-img

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

ea-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Connection troubleshooting steps