Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
sbotting

Complaint! EA Sports happy to ignore loyal customers

Hello,

I am absolutely astonished that I am writing a comment like this to EA Sports - one of the most successfull video game companies in the market place.

I, like many other loyal customers, paid around £50.00 for FIFA 13. I was very excited to play on a game that promised advancements and improvemnets on FIFA 12. However, whilst I may agree that the gameplay has improved I am utterly discussted by the fact that I cannot play Career mode as it freezes once you get to a certain point.

You have just released an update which does nothing to fix this freezing problem. You must see all the comments from thousands of customers on this forum and accross the whole internet having the same problem. You were even mentioned on BBC watchdog about this issue yet you continue to avoid the complaints!!! I see this as a comlete and total lack of respect from EA Sports to their loyal customers! You ignore emails, forum discussions and even telephone calls about this issue! What will it take from someone from EA Sports to give us loyal customers an explaination?!?!?

How can EA Sports continue to fob us off or ignore us? We have paid good money for this game, let alone the total amount we have invested in previous EA Sports titles. All we ask is for a decent explaination. We would like to know that you have heard our comments and what you are doing to fix it. 

The Career Mode is many customers favourite aspect of the FIFA games franchise. We are now 2 months on from when this problem was first reported and yet you still will not address the issue.

I ask you now... please give us loyal customers some respect and inform us of what is going on. This is simply not good enough.

Hmmm... let's see if you respond to this...

Kind regards,

ViewableBoat460

(Xbox)

Keeper
mrphista

Re: Complaint! EA Sports happy to ignore loyal customers

Not a chance my friend. They make these forums for people to place their complaints/problems and then continue to ignore them.

WARNING. DO NOT RING EA SPORTS AS YOUR COMPLAINT WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COMPAINT CUE AND PLACED AT THE BACK AGAIN DUE TO THE FACT YOU RANG UP TO SEE WHY IT HAS NOT BEEN DELT WITH.

They are either very amatuerish or very blas'e about the whole complaint thing.

Keeper
jimifree

The same goes for email correspondance.  If you have emailed them with your initial complaint or query and you haven't heard back from them in the standard 24-72hours that, they assure you, they will respond to you in, don't send them a second email as you will only receive the same patronising "We are really sorry we aren't meeting your expectations but we are experiencing high customer contact volumes...." generic response and be pushed to the back of the queue again.  No matter how many times you get in touch and explain that you have attempted everything they have suggested you only ever receive an email telling you to try the same thing.

Keeper
volksie

Is there any way in the world to get some help from EA Sport / Origin? Years of support mean nothing! Cut your loses and go elsewhere for your gaming. I have spent days trying to find help. EVERY direction is skillfully diverted.

Lookout
mrmotomofo

Ditto

Keeper
sellerswim

EA? You can't make your game with real rules like your EA referees give advantages in a penalty box. I hope you can improve this on Fifa 14. And your auction houses are pathetic since what's the point of the 5% tax and it always crashes. And you say that it is fair matchmaking! Ye Right! And also when the EA goalkeepers sometimes when they go to kick the ball out there hands a player runs in the way and blocks his kick out his hands. You need to improve this by FIFA 14. MMB.
Keeper
kingjohnthetige

does this company ever respond? over 2 weeks I have been waiting for a fairly simple request for them to give me back coins and players i lost during a glitch. Standard auto response after a couple of hours and nothing since.

The financial cost to myself is not hundreds of pounds and I will not starve BUT the principal of the matter and the downright fact they leave you feeling you have had your pants pulled right down and then as good as told to f'off is not good enough at all and makes you feel like sh ite is not on for a game.

The UK has strong consumer rights/[protection and rules of selling are tight. i am going to be exploring these options in great detail because in my eyes theft/ knowingly defrauding people etc etc is not tolerated here and strict time limits are put in place. Small claims court petition going in. i imagine EA will not respond to it anyway so I will win by default. ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY EA , DO BETTER

Keeper
goosewithteeth

This is shocking from a company this size!!  I was cheated out of coins......coins i paid for with my own hard earned cash.  Hate to think how much i've spent on ultimate team.  Then a Ratbag cheats me out of the coins, and EA Sports do nothing about it.  Absolute joke!!!

Lookout
javik

not its not shocking ea won worst company in america already i think they want to repeat as champions this year again im serious google it

Keeper
barbaricben99

I have had my Cassano In-Form up for sale and my Joe Hart and my John Terry and they all expired and now I can't get them back they are stuck in my trade pile. They have been there for 5 days. What should I do?