Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
HAJOMZ

Can't sign into FIFA ultimate team web app

For some reason the web app will not let me sign in. It worked fine last night, but tonight for some reason when i put my email and password in the screen just refreshes.  Does not give me a error, just refreshes as if i never inputed anything.

Im also using a mac runing safari.

Lookout
heilling

Re: Can't sign into FIFA ultimate team web app

Having almost exactly same problem, except that clicking on Sign In does absolutely nothing! Also using Mac and Safari

Keeper
Adam_Thurgood

i can log into origin and this using the same pass word and email but when i try log in to ultimate team it says wrong password can any help ? would be appreciated 

Keeper
spartan799

I can't sign in either I type in my user name and password and it tells me I haven't got ultimate team, yet I have.

I also use a Mac and safari but I tried with Google chrome and it still wouldn't let me sign in.

Keeper
wakeuptofifa

if can't login into your orign/ ea account either do forgot password where it will send you a confirmation email or forget email, also try and log in with your psn or xbox live account then.

if you can't get on the web app on safri on your mac download the latest adope flash flash and update safri. Also sign out of the EAS FC on your console and then try the web app.

Keeper
Sam_Elliott

I can login on anything that isn't FIFA but as soon as i go onto the FUT web app, i have to login again. I couldn't login and i have reset my password 3 times now and i still can't login. HELP!!!

Keeper
callofdutybo55

I'm having the exact same issue... have you resolved it yet? even when I request a new password then retry I get the same..

Keeper
bangurdeadoops

Yeah I just reset my password and it still isn't working...