Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Sentinel
bluesster
Accepted Solution

Can't login to FIFA 13 ultimate team Web App

Everytime I try to log in to FIFA13 web app a screen comes upsaying that FUT 14 is coming soon. Anyone having this problem?

Keeper
thomp183

Re: Can't login to FIFA 13 ultimate team Web App

Yep just started happening to me.

Keeper
thomp183

bump

Keeper
kariri78

Happened to me too; EA states FUT13 Web App is going through maintenance from 12am through 4am today (September 11-12th). Could not login to Web App, but I can still use iOS App though.

Keeper
thomp183

Yeah, that's what they say, but I still can't login this morning. And my Xbox says the fifa server is still down. Kind of funny/shameful that when you attempt to login the web app it links you to a place where you can purchase fifa 14. Seems to indicate you need to purchase fifa 14 to get back into the web app. Others are indicating that fifa 13 ultimate team is done. no confirmation of denial from EA. Pretty frustrating. 

Sentinel
olihutch

Ea stated the Web app will no longer be available as of Wednesday 11th September 2013 so the can prepare the launch of Fifa 14, As you can imagine these things take time and I'm sure you'd all be upset if you couldn't access Fifa 2014 in time.

bluesster wrote:

Everytime I try to log in to FIFA13 web app a screen comes upsaying that FUT 14 is coming soon. Anyone having this problem?

Keeper
kariri78

Now EA has posted on this forum at 12:23 am UK time that "maintenance is completed"... it's almost 3:00 pm and FUT is still offline, with "FUT14 coming" screen.

Keeper
thomp183

olihutch wrote:

Ea stated the Web app will no longer be available as of Wednesday 11th September 2013 so the can prepare the launch of Fifa 14, As you can imagine these things take time and I'm sure you'd all be upset if you couldn't access Fifa 2014 in time.

bluesster wrote:

Thank you for telling us how we should feel. Cheers.

Keeper
rantomon

Same problem here. It is very annoying. I don't understand why they cannot direct you to a message that tells you exactly what is going on rather than ramming fifa 14 down our throats.... EA please have a little bit of respect for your customers, we're all aware that fifa 14 is coming soon, every year you release a new version of fifa, we get it, it has been the same for nearly twenty years...  A simple message stating that maintenance is being carried out, how long it is likely to take etc... Pretty please... 

Keeper
jgravina

fut 13 is finished........