Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
thatfinchlad

After selling Items they now are stuck in my trade pile, they say expired but cannot be removed. What can I do?

I was selling a lot of junk from packs and now have found that I 22 expired items in my trade pile that cannot be removed, I'm not sure if I have recieved the coins from these yet but the larger problem is the inability to use my trade pile properly. Some items were sold and some items went through without being sold. They all still appear in "Current Auctions". With the space I have left some items are still being sold and completed and ones that don't sell become available like they're meant to. After buying the + 10 trade pile my FUT is saying that there are 33 items and all are selling, none are sold but when trying to sell more it says the trade pile is full. This is true as there are 22 "stuck" and 11 are currently up for sale with 5 hours left.

What can I do to remove these items/reset my trade pile?

Is this issue known about and will fix itself?

Some trades were put up on the web app and some on the console (360) but the cards stuck are not all from the app or console but both.

Thanks,

Steven

Keeper
jtmfc

Re: After selling Items they now are stuck in my trade pile, they say expired but cannot be removed. What can I do?

Click on the items then refresh the page or just goto your club then go back

Keeper
odnzo

Re: After selling Items they now are stuck in my trade pile, they say expired but cannot be removed. What can I do?

Doesn't work for me ....