Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 12 Web App

by kristiankn97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 12 Web App

★★★★ Novice

I Wonder if there is a problem with the auction search in the FUT web app. Lately I have not could type in nationality, league or club in the search. Do you now about this problem, and is it possible to solve it? Causes some trouble for me...

Message 1 of 5 (358 Views)

Re: Fifa 12 Web App

Champion

Yes, There is currently an issue with the web app.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Have I resolved your Issue or Problem? Please mark this as a solution, so that other community members are able to find answers to their issues effectively.
A little XP would also be wonderful way to say thank-you ✔

***Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.***
Message 2 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does it take long time to fix it?

Message 3 of 5 (352 Views)

Champion

I'm affriad I don't know the answer to that. I would imagine EA are working on it as we speak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Have I resolved your Issue or Problem? Please mark this as a solution, so that other community members are able to find answers to their issues effectively.
A little XP would also be wonderful way to say thank-you ✔

***Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.***
Message 4 of 5 (345 Views)

Community Manager

If you're still experiencing an issue searching for players by Nationality/League/Club within the Trading section of FUT Web-App, please close your browser, clear cookies, temp files and cache and relaunch FUT Web.

Our team noticed an issue earlier today and were able to push a fix that resolved the issue.

Message 5 of 5 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If you're still experiencing an issue searching for players by Nationality/League/Club within the Trading section of FUT Web-App, please close your browser, clear cookies, temp files and cache and relaunch FUT Web.

Our team noticed an issue earlier today and were able to push a fix that resolved the issue.

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help

Preventing disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs.