why do people cant hear me but i can hear them when my vc is on

by AKO1465

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why do people cant hear me but i can hear them when my vc is on

★★ Newbie

I am on pc and my mic works on other platforms I chacked it in the settings and sometimes they do hear me for a sec but most of the time it doesn't work

Message 1 of 3 (395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why do people cant hear me but i can hear them when my vc is on

Community Manager
@AKO1465 Wanted to confirm if this is still happening, are you using any software with your Mic that might control volume or noise threshold that could cause it to cut out or lower your voice?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@AKO1465 To confirm what game are you experiencing this issue in?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)

Community Manager
@AKO1465 Wanted to confirm if this is still happening, are you using any software with your Mic that might control volume or noise threshold that could cause it to cut out or lower your voice?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (275 Views)